PDFMD Recruitment 2016 for Young Professional I & II Posts
PDFMD Recruitment 2016 for Young Professional I & II Posts. ICAR – Project Directorate on Foot and Mouth Disease (PDFMD) has issued notification for the recruitment of Young Professional I & II vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may walk in on 30-06-2016 at 09:00 AM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply and venue are given below.
PDFMD Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Project Directorate on Foot and Mouth Disease (PDFMD)|
|Qualification||B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Post Graduation|
|Job Location||Khurda, Odisha|
|Number of Vacancies||07 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Young Professional I & II Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||30-06-2016 at 09:00 AM|
Name of the Posts:
1. Young Professional I: 03 Posts
2. Young Professional II: 04 Posts
Candidates age should be between 21-45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification For PDFMD Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess (Diploma/ Graduation) as Electrician, Wire man, Machinist for Post 1, (B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Post Graduation) in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC and air handling for Post 2.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
About Project Directorate on Foot and Mouth Disease (PDFMD):
Although Foot-and-Mouth Disease has been known to be widely prevalent in India even during early years of 19th century, work on the disease could not be initiated at the Imperial Bacteriological Laboratory (Indian Veterinary Research Institute), Mukteswar, in earlier years owing to paucity of infrastructure and scientific manpower etc. Thus, during the deliberations at Eleventh International Veterinary Congress in 1930 it was observed that sufficient scientific staff will become available in the near future to undertake research on FMD in India.Until 1942 FMD and the virus stereotypes responsible for the disease outbreaks in the country did not receive required attention. In May 1943, the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) sponsored an ad-hoc scheme entitled “Vaccination of Indian cattle against Foot-and-mouth Disease” at IVRI, Mukteswar to initiate research on the disease and to evolve suitable vaccine for protecting Indian cattle against it.
How to Apply For PDFMD Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may appear for walk in interview along with bio-data affixing duly fixed recent passport size photograph, photocopies of testimonials/ experience, original documents on 30-06-2016 at 09:00 AM.
International Centre for FMD (IC-FMD), Argul (Near IIT Campus), Jatni, Khurda, Odisha, Pin-752050.
For more details like job profile, remuneration & other information click on the link given below.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.