SSNNL Recruitment 2016 For 355 Assistant Engineer Vacancies
SSNNL Recruitment 2016 For 355 Assistant Engineer Posts. Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited (SSNNL) Job Notification Released 335 Vacancies for Assistant Engineer posts. Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited (SSNNL) Recruitment 2016 – Check all the Eligibility Criteria before Applying to this Post, Apply for this Job on or Before 15th June 2016.
SSNNL Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited (SSNNL)|
|Qualification||Diploma/ Graduation Degree of Civil Engineering|
|Number of Vacancies||335 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||30-05-2016|
Age Limit :
Between 21 to 35 Yrs
About Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited:
The plan for harnessing the river for irrigation and power generation in the Narmada basin was initiated in 1946. Seven projects including the Bharuch project were identified during the initial Survey and 4 projects Bharuch (Gujarat), Bargi, Tawa and Punasa in Madhya Pradesh were given top priority for investigation. After the completion of investigation, the proposed dam at Gora in Gujarat with the full reservoir level (FRL) 161 ft (49.08 m) was selected and the foundation stone was laid by late Prime Minister, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru on 5th April, 1961. However as more detailed, modernized contour sheets from the Survey of India were available thereafter, possibility of raising the height of the dam for optimum utilization of water was considered.
In 1964, to resolve the dispute about sharing of the Narmada Waters between the Governments of Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh, the Government of India appointed an expert committee under the Chairmanship of late Dr. Khosla which recommended a higher dam with FRL 500 ft (152.44m) in 1965. However, Govt. of M.P. was not agreeable to development of Narmada water as per Khosla Committee report and hence the Narmada Water Dispute Tribunal (NWDT) was constituted by the Government of India in October 1969, under the Inter State River Water Disputes Act, 1956. NWDT gave its final award in December 1979.
How to Apply For SSNNL Recruitment 2016:
Applicants are Advise to Read the Instructions & Eligibility Conditions are Available in the website (http://www.sardarsarovardam.org/). Applications will be accepted to apply Offline Applicants Should send the application Hard Copy to the address with in Date
SSNNL Official Notification: View Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.