UIDAI Recruitment 2016 for 08 Deputy Director and other Posts
UIDAI Recruitment 2016 for 08 Deputy Director and other Posts. Unique Identification Authority of India has been released a notification for 08 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 27th June 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
UIDAI Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Number of Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Director|
|Salary||Rs.15600 – 39100 and Gradepay Rs.6600|
|Last Date To Apply||27-06-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Director:01 post
- Section Officer:01 post
- Private Secretary:04 posts
- Stenographer:01 post
- Assistant Section Officer:01 post
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Deputy Director post is Rs.15600 – 39100 and Gradepay Rs.6600
- The pay or salary for Section Officer post is Rs.9300 – 34800 and Gradepay Rs.4800
- The pay or salary for Private Secretary post is Rs.9300 – 34800 and Gradepay Rs.4800
- The pay or salary for Stenographer post is Rs.9300 – 34800 and Gradepay Rs.4200
- The pay or salary for Assistant Section Officer post is Rs.9300 – 34800 and Gradepay Rs.4200
About Unique Identification Authority of India:
Unique identification project was initially conceived by the Planning Commission as an initiative that would provide identification for each resident across the country and would be used primarily as the basis for efficient delivery of welfare services. It would also act as a tool for effective monitoring of various programs and schemes of the Government. The concept of a unique identification was first discussed and worked upon since 2006 when administrative approval for the project –”Unique ID for Below Poverty Line (BPL) families” was given on 03 March 2006 by the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. This project was to be implemented by the National Informatics Centre (NIC) over a period of 12 months. Subsequently, a Processes Committee to suggest processes for updation, modification, addition and deletion of data fields from the core database to be created under the Unique ID for below BPL project was set up on 03 July 2006. This was set up under the chairmanship of Dr. Arvind Virmani, Principal Adviser, Planning Commission.
How to Apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2016:
Interested and eligible candidates completed in all respects along with the ACRs/APARs, Vigilance Clearance etc should be sent through proper channel to ADG (Admin), UIDAI Regional Office, Ranchi on or before 45 days from the date of publication in Employment News dated 14 – 20 May 2016 (i.e. Last date may be 27/06/2016).
Click Here For Official Link
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.