UNDP India Recruitment Notification 2016 For Various Posts. United Nations Development Programme India has depicted a careers notification about UNDP India Jobs. For this concern, the organization is hiring self-motivated and capable candidates for filling up the posts of Project Officer, Individual Consultant and others. Interested candidates may apply for the above mentioned posts by submitting their application form through online process on or before the closing date which is given below. To gain more information about UNDP India Recruitment you can scroll down this page which is well mentioned by the team of www.allindiajobs.in.
UNDP India Recruitment Notification 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||United Nations Development Programme India|
|Qualification||Post-Graduate degree, Master Degree|
|Job Location||All Our India|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Name of the Post||Project Officer, Individual Consultant and others|
|Last Date To Apply||24th May 2016|
- Intern to provide Support to the Gender Responsive Budgeting Unit (GRB Unit), UN Women India MCO
- Consultant to conduct a Scoping Study on “Promoting Gender Responsiveness in Local Governance through Convergence” (Open to Indian Nationals Only)
- Individual Consultant- National Consultant for Terminal Evaluation (TE)
- Project Officer (Tribal Sub-Plans and Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana)
Applying candidates for the above mentioned posts should have completed Post-Graduate degree, Master Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
The age of the applicants must be above 18 years. The reservation in upper age limit shall be as per organization norms.
The selection of the applicants will be based on their presentation in the interview/written test/ Skilled Test that will be conducted by the United Nations Development Programme India.
Selected aspirants for UNDP India Jobs will get attractive and impressive salary which will be given by the selection committee.
About UNDP in India:
UNDP works in almost 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion. We help countries to develop policies, leadership skills, partnering abilities, institutional capabilities and build resilience in order to sustain development results. UNDP has worked in India since 1951 in almost all areas of human development, from democratic governance to poverty eradication, to sustainable energy and environmental management. UNDP’s programmes are aligned with national priorities and are reviewed and adjusted annually.
Steps to Apply For UNDP Application Form :
Candidates may fill the Online Application Form by following some easy steps which is provided below:
- Interested applicants may visits the official website of United Nations Development Programme India that is www.in.undp.org
- Then you need to choose the “Careers” section from the homepage.
- Now, hit on the post you want to apply for and read the notification completely.
- After reading the notification press on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now, fill the online application form with correct details and upload your recently passport size photography and signature.
- At last, you need to hit on the “Submit” button.
- Now, take a print out of the application form for future use.
To get complete details: View Here