UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-2017 for 45 Assistant Engineer Posts
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-2017 for 45 Assistant Engineer Posts. UPRVUNL Recruitment for 45 Vacancies. UPRVUNL has been released a notification for 25 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31th May 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 31-05-2016.
Total Number of Posts: 45
Name of the Post:
Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (E&M) cadre
- Mechanical:25 posts
- Electrical:20 posts
Candidates be 21 to 40 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC & 15 years for PH candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification For UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates should possess Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Indusrial/ Industrial and Production Engineering.
Selection will be based on written test & interview.
Candidates should pay Rs.1000/- for General/ PH/ candidates of other state (Other than UP) (Rs. 700/- for SC/ ST candidates) through online by Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking/ Challan to be deposited at any SBI branch.
UPRVUNL is wholly owned state thermal power utility with present generating capacity of 4933 MW, operating 5 Thermal Power Stations within Uttar Pradesh. Poised to contribute in the growth of state, we’re in the process of adding further 1000 MW capacity to our existing fleet by year 2014. Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) was constituted on dated 25.08.1980 under the Companies’ Act 1956 for construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector. The first Thermal Power Station constructed by UPRVUNL was Unchahar Thermal Power Station of 2X210 MW capacity and it was transferred to NTPC on dated 13.02.1992. On dated 14.01.2000, in accordance to U.P. State Electricity Reforms Acts 1999 and operation of U.P. Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000, U.P. State Electricity Board, till then responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of power within the state of Uttar Pradesh, was unbundled and operations of the state sector thermal power stations were handed over to UPRVUNL.
How to Apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-2017:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.uprvunl.org” from 02-05-2016 to 31-05-2016.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.