CMMACS Bangalore Recruitment 2016 For 05 Various Vacancies
MMACS Bangalore Recruitment 2016 For 05 Various Posts. Centre for Mathematical Modeling and Computer Simulation (CMMACS), CSIR Fourth Paradigm Institute, Bangalore has issued a notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow & Research Associate vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10-07-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
CMMACS Bangalore Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Centre for Mathematical Modeling and Computer Simulation|
|Number of Vacancies||05 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Project Fellow & Research Associate|
|Last Date To Apply||10-07-2016|
Name of the Post:
1. Project Fellow: 04 Posts
2. Research Associate: 01 Post
Candidates age should be 28 for S.No-1 & 35 for S.No-2. Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC & Women Candidates as per GoI/ CSIR orders.
Educational Qualification For CMMACS Bangalore Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess First Class in M.Sc/M.Sc-Tech in relevant discipline for S.No-1 & Ph.D (Geophysics/ Seismology) for S.No-2.
Candidates will be selected based on Test/ Interview.
About Centre for Mathematical Modeling and Computer Simulation:
The CSIR Fourth Paradigm Institute (CSIR-4PI) formerly CMMACS is a unit of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. The centre is involved in developing modelling approaches for illuminating the structure and evolution of complex systems.
In the late 1980’s the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research realized the increasing importance of mathematical modelling and computer based simulations that were critical for understanding complex systems, which were used in a wide array of scientific research. Various fields that were previously thought to be purely observational and qualitative now needed the use of such technologies.
It was established in 1988 in the Belur Campus of the National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bengaluru. The current Scientist-in-Charge of the centre is Prof. David Solomon Christopher Fernandes Alexander.
How to Apply For CMMACS Bangalore Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates send their application in the prescribed format by mentioning the post code in the subject line of the email to email@example.com on or before 10-07-2016.
For more details like post code & other information click on the link given below.
CMMACS Bangalore Recruitment 2016 Advertisement: Click Here
CMMACS Bangalore Recruitment 2016 For Application Form: View Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.