DCAUP Recruitment 2016 For Officer, Assistant & Other Vacancies
DCAUP Recruitment 2016 For Officer, Assistant & Other Posts. Directorate of Civil Aviation, UP has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Officer, Assistant & Other vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 20-06-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
DCAUP Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Directorate of Civil Aviation|
|Qualification||Engineering Degree in Aeronautical/ Avionics/
Mechanical/ Electrical stream
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Number of Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Airworthiness Review Officer,Personal Assistant,Bilingual Steno cum typist
Chowkidar/ Peon/ Cook/ Waiter/ Dispatch Rider
|Last Date To Apply||20-06-2016|
Name of the Posts:
1. Airworthiness Review Officer: 01 post
2. Personal Assistant: 01 Post
3. Bilingual Steno cum typist: 01 post
4. Clerk: 01 post
5. Technician: 01 post
6. Chowkidar/ Peon/ Cook/ Waiter/ Dispatch Rider etc: 03 posts
Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years & must not have attained the age of more than 50 years as on first day of July, 2015. Upper age limit relaxation is applicable for candidates having higher qualification or experience.
Educational Qualification For DCAUP Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Engineering Degree in Aeronautical/ Avionics/ Mechanical/ Electrical stream from any Indian university established by law/ equivalent for Post 1, passed Intermediate examination from Board of High School & Intermediate, Uttar Pradesh/ an examination declared by the Government as equivalent thereto for Post 2, 3, 4, Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License covering RA/ HA & JE/ ES,IS,RN for Post 5 & passed examination of class 5 from a school recognized by the Government or an examination declared by the Government as equivalent thereto for Post 6.
Candidates will be selected based on test/ interview.
About Directorate of Civil Aviation UP:
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) is the Indian governmental regulatory body for civil aviation under the Ministry of Civil Aviation. This directorate investigates aviation accidents and incidents. It is headquartered along Sri Aurobindo Marg, opposite Safdarjung Airport, in New Delhi. The Government of India is planning to replace the organisation with a Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), modelled on the lines of the American Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
How to Apply For DCAUP Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with attested copies of relevant certificates & testimonials to the office of Devendra Swarup, Director, Civil Aviation, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Airport, Lucknow-226009 on or before 20-06-2016.
For more details like remuneration & other information click on the link given below.
For Recruitment Advt & Application Form: View Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.