Goa PSC Recruitment 2016 For MO,Junior Consultant & Other Posts
Goa PSC Recruitment 2016 For MO,Junior Consultant & Other Posts. Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer for Anti Retro viral Therapy Centre, Junior Consultants, Assistant Director (Marathi), Subject Matter Specialist (Animal Science) at KVK, South vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 24-06-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are
Goa PSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Goa Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.)|
|Number of Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Name of the Post||MO,Junior Consultant,Radiologist,Orthopedic Surgeon|
|Last Date To Apply||24-06-2016|
Name of the Posts:
1. Medical Officer for Anti Retro viral Therapy Centre: 01 Post
2. Junior Consultants: 08 Posts
a. Radiologist: 05 Posts
b. Orthopedic Surgeon: 03 Posts
3. Assistant Director (Marathi) : 01 Post
4. Subject Matter Specialist (Animal Science) at KVK, South: 01 Post
Candidates age limit should Not exceeding 40 years.
Educational Qualification For Goa PSC Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) from a recognized University/ Institution for Post 1, Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) for Post 2, Masters Degree in Marathi from a recognized University with at least second class for Post 3, Master’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences from a recognized University for Post 4 with adequate experience.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in interview.
About Goa Public Service Commission (PSC):
The Goa Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advises the Government on all matters relating to State Civil Services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution.
The requisitions from the Government are received in the form of proposals indicating number of vacancies in a particular post in a department or cadre and the mode of filling up the vacancies. The mode of filling up the posts is either by direct recruitment inviting applications from the open market or by way of promotion from lower grades which are called feeder grades. The recruitment is strictly governed and guided by Recruitment Rules framed by the Government under Article 309 of the Constitution under the advice from the Commission. In case of direct recruitment the Commission publishes advertisement, notifies the number of vacancies with requirements of essential qualifications and experience as per the Recruitment Rules.
How to Apply For Goa PSC Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with relevant documents on or before 24-06-2016.
For more details like conditions & other information click on the link given below.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.