JIPMER Recruitment 2016 Walk in for 30 Junior Resident Posts
JIPMER Recruitment 2016 Walk in for 30 Junior Resident Posts. Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident (NPG) vacancies on adhoc & temporary basis. Eligible candidates may walk in on 30-06-2016 at 08.30 A.M. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
JIPMER Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research|
|Number of Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Junior Resident|
|Last Date To Apply||30-06-2016 at 08.30 A.M|
Name of the Post: Junior Resident (NPG)
1. UR: 16 Posts
2. OBC: 08 Posts
3. SC: 04 Posts
4. ST: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification For JIPMER Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess passed MBBS (including completion of one year Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by Medical Council of India with relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected based on Written test/ Interview.
Candidates should pay Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ ST candidates drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06. No fee for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) candidates.
About Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research:
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research originated as École de Médicine de Pondichérry established by the French Government in the year 1823.
This medical school was converted into Dhanvantari Medical College at the time of de facto transfer of Pondicherry to Government of India. This Medical College was later upgraded into Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).
How to Apply For JIPMER Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may attend the interview along with application form, original and Self-attested copy of certificates & relevant documents on 30-06-2016 at 08.30 A.M.
Date & Time of Interview: 30-06-2016 at 08.30 A.M.
Ground Floor, Hunter Theatre, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry -06
For more details like desirable qualification & other information click on the link given below.
JIPMER Recruitment 2016 Advt & Application Form: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.