CNBC Recruitment 2016 For 68 Sr, Jr Resident & MO Posts
CNBC Recruitment 2016 For 68 Sr, Jr Resident & MO Posts. Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of 68 Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Casualty Medical Officer vacancies on on regular basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 21-07-2016 till 04:00 pm. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
CNBC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya|
|Qualification||MBBS with Post Graduate Degree or Diploma|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Number of Vacancies||68 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Casualty Medical Officer|
|Last Date To Apply||21-07-2016 till 04:00 pm|
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 21-07-2016 till 04:00 pm
Date & Time of Intrview for Post I1, I2, I3: 26-07-2016 at 10:00 AM
Date & Time of Intrview for Posts I4 to I9: 27-07-2016 at 10:00 AM
Date & Time of Intrview for Post II: 28-07-2016 at 10:00 AM
Name of the Posts:
I. Senior Resident: 44 Posts
1. Pediatrics Surgery: 01 Post
2. Pediatrics: 20 Posts
3. Anaesthesia: 08 Posts
4. Radiology: 05 Posts
5. Microbiology: 01 Post
6. Pathology/Blood Bank: 03 Posts
7. Bio-Chemistry: 01 Post
8. Orthopedics: 04 Posts
9. ENT: 01 Post
I. Junior Resident: 20 Posts
II. Casualty Medical Officer: 04 Posts
Candidates upper age should be 33 years as on the closing date of submission of application. Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Serviceman/ PH Candidates will be as per rules.
Educational Qualification For CNBC Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess MBBS with Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty for Post I, M.B.B.S. Degree and valid DMC Registration for Post 2.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST Candidates in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Director, CNBCa, Geeta Colony, Delhi-31. No fee for DIVYANG (PH) candidates.
How to Apply For CNBC Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may submit their applications to -sd- (Dr. Anup Mohta) Director, CNBC on or before 21-07-2016 till 04:00 pm.
Conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony Delhi-110031
For more details like remuneration & other information click on the link given below.
CNBC Recruitment 2016 Advt & Application Form: Click here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.