CPCB Recruitment 2016 For 41 Jr Scientific Asst, JLA & Other Posts
CPCB Recruitment 2016 For 41 Jr Scientific Asst, JLA & Other Posts. Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 41 Junior Scientific Asst, JLA & Other vacancies on direct recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format within 30 days from the date of advt & within 45 for remote areas. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
CPCB Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Qualification||Degree in Science|
|Job Location||Shahdara, Delhi|
|Number of Vacancies||41 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Junior Scientific Asst, JLA & Other|
|Last Date To Apply||20-08-2016|
Date of Advertisement: 16-07-2016 to 22-07-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: within 30 days from the date of advt.
Last Date for Submission of Application for Remote Areas: within 45 days from the date of advt.
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Scientific Assistant: 13 Posts
2. Junior Laboratory Assistant: 11 Posts
3. Scientist ‘B’: 02 Posts
4. Senior Technician: 01 Post
5. Junior Technician: 02 Posts
6. Accounts Assistant: 02 Posts
7. Data Entry Operator Grade-II: 02 Posts
8. Stenographer: 03 Posts
9. Driver: 05 Posts
Candidates age should be not exceeding 35 for S.No-3, up to 30 for S.No- 1,4,6 & up to 27 years for S.No-2,5,7 to 9 as on the closing date of receipt of applications. Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen etc as per GOI rules.
Educational Qualification For CPCB Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Degree in Science for S.No-1, 12th class pass with Science subjects for S.No-2, Bachelor Degree in Engg/ Technology for S.No-3, Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Automobile Engg for S.No-4, 10 th class for S.No-5 & for other refer notification.
Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
How to Apply For CPCB Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates send their application in the prescribe format along with recent passport size photographs & envelope should be superscribed with “name of the post” should reach to The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032 within 30 days from the date of advt & within 45 for remote areas.
For more details like experience & other information click on the link given below.
CPCB Recruitment 2016 Advertisement: Click Here
For Application Form: View Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.