CSMCRI Recruitment 2016 Walk in for 15 Various Posts
CSMCRI Recruitment 2016 Walk in for 15 Various Posts. CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, JRF & Project Assistant-II vacancies on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may attend for walk in interview on 22-07-2016 at 09.30 AM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
CSMCRI Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI)|
|Number of Vacancies||15 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Research Associate, JRF & Project Assistant-II|
|Last Date To Apply||22-07-2016 at 09.30 AM|
Date & Time of Interview: 22-07-2016 at 09.30 AM.
Candidates upper age should be 35 years for S.No-1, 28 for S.No-2 & 3.Age relaxation is as per CSIR norms.
Educational Qualification For CSMCRI Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Ph.D with at least one publication in SCI journals with Impact factor for S.No-1, M.Sc or equivalent degree with 55% marks + JRF for S.No-2, M.Sc with minimum 55% marks + Net-LS/ GATE for S.No-3.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
About CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI):
Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (formerly Central Salt Research Institute) is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India. The Institute was inaugurated by Jawahar Lal Nehru on 10 April 1954 at Bhavnagar, in Gujarat.
With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world. As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
How to Apply For CSMCRI Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may attend for walk in with an application in the prescribed format, one set of all relevant certificates along with originals at CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Bhavnagar, Gujarat on 22-07-2016 at 09.30 AM.
CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute, Bhavnagar, Gujarat.
For more details like fellowship & other information click on the link given below.
CSMCRI Recruitment 2016 Advertisement: Click here
CSMCRI Recruitment 2016 Application Form: View here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.