FTII Recruitment 2016 Walk in for 18 Various Vacancies
FTII Recruitment 2016 Walk in for 18 Various Posts. Film & Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune has issued a notification for the recruitment of Associate, Assistant Professor & Other vacancies on Short -Term contract basis. Eligible candidates may attend for walk in interview on 23-07-2016 & 24-07-2016 between 11.00 AM to 04.00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
FTII Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Film & Television Institute of India (FTII)|
|Qualification||Degree or Diploma|
|Number of Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Associate, Assistant Professor & Other|
|Last Date To Apply||23-07-2016 & 24-07-2016 between 11.00 AM to 04.00 PM|
Date & Time of Interview: 23-07-2016 & 24-07-2016 between 11.00 AM to 04.00 PM.
Reporting Time: 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM.
Name of the Post:
1. Associate Professor, Direction: 01 Post
2. Assistant Professor, Direction: 03 Posts
3. Demonstrator, Direction: 01 Post
4. Associate Professor, Cinematography: 01 Post
5. Assistant Professor, Cinematography: 02 Posts
6. Demonstrator, Cinematography: 02 Posts
7. Associate Professor, Editing: 01 Post
8. Assistant Professor, Editing: 01 Post
9. Demonstrator, Editing: 02 Posts
10. Associate Professor, Sound: 01 Post
11. Associate Professor, Art Direction: 01 Post
12. Assistant Academic Coordinator: 01 Post
13. Post – Production Supervisor: 01 Post
Candidates upper age should be 40 years for S.No-3,6,9 & 45 years for S.No-12, 13 & 65 years for remaining posts.
Educational Qualification For FTII Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Degree or Diploma or equivalent in concerned subject from a recognized University or Institution for Associate & Assistant Professor, ) HSC or equivalent of a recognized University or Board for Demonstrator & Post- Graduation Diploma Holder from FTII/ SRFTI in Film Direction or Film Editing for Asst Academic Coordinator & Post Production Supervisor.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Candidates should pay Rs.500/- demand draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Accounts Officer, Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, payable at Pune.
How to Apply For FTII Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may attend for walk in with an application in the prescribed format, self attested copies of all relevant testimonials, certificates & originals at Conference Hall, Film and Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune – 411 004 on 23-07-2016 & 24-07-2016 between 11.00 AM to 04.00 PM.
Conference Hall, Film and Television Institute of India, Law College Road, Pune – 411 004.
For more details like emolument & other information click on the link given below.
FTII Recruitment 2016 Advt & Application Form: View Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.