GNFC Recruitment 2016 for Director, Officer & Other Posts
GNFC Recruitment 2016 for Director, Officer & Other Posts. Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & chemicals (GNFC) Limited has invited applications for the recruitment of Executive Director (Finance) & Chief Financial Officer, General Manager (Human Resources), Company Secretary vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 12-07-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification & how to apply are given below.
GNFC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & chemicals Limited|
|Qualification||Chartered Accountant,MSW/ MLW/ MPM|
|Number of Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Director, Officer & Other|
|Last Date To Apply||12-07-2016|
Name of the Posts:
1. Executive Director (Finance) & Chief Financial Officer
2. General Manager (Human Resources)
3. Company Secretary
Educational Qualification For GNFC Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Chartered Accountant for Post 1, MSW/ MLW/ MPM/ other equivalent qualification for Post 2, 4, LL.B. for Post 3 with relevant experience.
About Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & chemicals Limited:
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited. (GNFC), is a joint sector enterprise promoted by the Government of Gujarat and the Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.(GSFC). It was set up in Bharuch, Gujarat in 1976. Located at Bharuch in an extremely prosperous industrial belt, GNFC draws on the resources of the natural wealth of the land as well as the industrially rich reserves of the area.
GNFC started its manufacturing and marketing operations by setting up in 1982, one of the world’s largest single-stream ammonia-urea fertilizer complexes. Over the next few years, GNFC successfully commissioned different projects – in fields as diverse as chemicals, fertilizers and electronics.
Since inception, GNFC has worked towards an extensive growth as a corporation. A growth which respects the environment and springs from the progressive vision of GNFC.
How to Apply For GNFC Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.gnfc.in on or before 12-07-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have a scanned copy of resume & photo
2. Log on to website www.gnfc.in
3. Click on “Careers”
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Now”
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form
6. Now take a print out of application form for future use.
For more details like salary & other information click on the link given below.
GNFC Recruitment 2016 Advt & Apply Online: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.