IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016 for 13 Jobs
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016 for 13 Various Vacancies. IIT Bombay has been released a notification for 13 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 10th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||IIT Bombay|
|Qualification||BE/ BTech/ MSc|
|Job Location||Powai, Mumbai|
|Number of Vacancies||13 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Sr. Project Technical Assistant (SPTA)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Project Engineer (PE)
Project Research Assistant (PRA)
|Last Date To Apply||10-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant (SPTA): 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 04 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 02 Posts
- Project Engineer (PE): 03 Posts
- Project Research Assistant (PRA): 02 Posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Sr. Project Technical Assistant (SPTA) post is Rs.30000 – 42000/- p.m.
- The pay or salary for Junior / Senior Research Fellow post is Rs.25000/- p.m.
- The pay or salary for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) post is 14000/- p.m.
- The pay or salary for Project Engineer (PE) post is Rs.18000/- p.m.
- The pay or salary for Project Research Assistant (PRA) post is Rs.30000 – 42000/- p.m.
Educational Qualification for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016:
- BE/BTech in Electronics from a recognized university with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree level. Minimum two years of experience in handling analytical instrument with minimum 6 months experience in operating confocal/fluorescence microscope with knowledge of image processing software is a must. The degree and specialization..
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Courses with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course Candidates with following background will be considered: Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Environmental Engg., Biochemistry,Material Science.
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Courses with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course. 2 years of research experience is required. Candidates with background in Biotechnology, Biophysics, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science with a strong interest in computational and theoretical biology should apply. Please refer below for more details on educational qualification.
How to Apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016:
Interested and Eligible Candidate should apply online. if there is any problem applying online, send in the prescribed Application Form available in below. Candidates can apply for multiple positions with separate Application Form for each position. The postal address send the application to Assistant Registrar (R & D Office), IRCC Wing, SJMSOM Building, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400076, Phone: 022-2576 4078
Click Here for Apply online
Click Here For More Details
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.