Karnataka Public Service Commission Call Letter 2016-RTO Exam
Karnataka Public Service Commission Call Letter 2016- RTO Exam. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) recently issued the admit card for the Regional Transport Office (RTO) examination. The Office of the Public Service Commission is located at “Park House” situated on the North West side of Vidhana Soudha, Bengaluru, and at present the office is functioning in the new building called “Udyoga Soudha”. The office of the Public Service Commission with necessary notifications is carried out recruitment and conduct of Competitive Examinations, Departmental Examinations etc. RTO examination is going to be conducted on 10th of July 2016.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Call Letter 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
About Karnataka Public Service Commission:
Prior to 1921, there was no Central Authority constituted in the State to advise Government and other Appointing Authorities in the matters of recruitment to the state civil services. Government and Appointing Authorities were making appointments in accordance with the principles laid down by Government from time to time. Through order No. 1827:80 E.A.G.308, dated:16-05-1921, the Government constituted for the first time a central agency for recruitment’s, named “Central Recruitment Board”. This Board was attached to the office of the Government Secretariat till 1940. Government appointed a Public Service Commissioner for the State in its Order No. 3685-3735-C.B. 103-39-1, dated: 19-01-1940.
The Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18-05-1951. In accordance with the provisions of clause 14 of the Public Service Commission Regulations 1950, the staff of the Public Service Commissioner as it stood on 18-05-1951, was continued as the nucleus of the staff of the Public Service Commission.
Instructions for the Applicant to download the KPSC Call Letter 2016:
- Applicants are to visit the “digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/972/3616/login.html” which will direct them to the login page for the downloading the admit card.
- Applicants should go through the instructions displayed on the page with the heading “Instructions to Download RTO Post Hall Tickets” and “Instructions to view & print the IMV Post response sheets” to avoid any confusion.
- Candidates are requested to use Internet Explorer of the version 7 to 11 or Mozilla Firefox of the version 14 to 43 or Google Chrome of the version 20 to 48 to log in and use the contents there in or to download the admit card.
- After that, candidate should enter the login id that they used to register themselves at the time of filling the form.
- Then the candidate needs to enter the password, what they use at the time of registration.
- Click at the Login tab present just below to login finally.
- Then the candidate will be directed to a new page which will be the applicant’s profile page.
- Click on the download button there and download the admit card from there Print out the admit card and visit the venue along with it.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Call Letter 2016 more details: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.