RDPRD Recruitment 2016 For 11 Social Audit Expert & DSA Posts
RDPRD Recruitment 2016 For 11 Social Audit Expert & DSA Posts. Government of Manipur, Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department has announced a notification for the recruitment of Social Audit Expert & District Social Auditor (DSA) vacancies in Manipur Social Audit Agency (MSAA) on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 11-07-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
RDPRD Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department|
|Number of Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Social Audit Expert & District Social Auditor (DSA)|
|Last Date To Apply||11-07-2016|
Name of the Post:
1. Social Audit Expert: 02 Posts
2. District Social Auditor (DSA): 09 Posts
Candidate upper age should be 45 years.
Educational Qualification For RDPRD Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Post Graduation in Social Sciences discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent for S.No-1, Civil Society Organization from the district concerned for S.No-2 with relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
About Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department:
The Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department, Government of Manipur deals with the implementation of poverty alleviation schemes/programmes in the rural areas of Manipur. The schemes/ programmes of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department are implemented/monitored through various agencies/departments:
a. State Level Monitoring Cell
b. Manipur State Rural Roads Development Agency
c. Directorate of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
d. District Rural Development Agency (one in each district)
e. Manipur State Rural Development Agency
f. Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission
g. State Institute of Rural Development
The various poverty alleviation programmes which are being implemented under the aegis of the rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department are the following:
a. National Rural Livelihoods Mission (Aajeevika)
b. DRDA Administration Scheme
c. Indira Awaas Yojana
e. Backward Regions Grant Fund
g. Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
i. 13th Finance Commission awards
j. State Finance Commission Awards
How to Apply For RDPRD Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with relevant documents to Government of Manipur, Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department on or before 11-07-2016.
For more details like duration & other information click on the link given below.
RDPRD Recruitment 2016 Advt & Application Form: Click Here
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.