RPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 6468 Senior Teacher Grade II Posts
RPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 6468 Senior Teacher Grade II Posts. Rajasthan Public Service Commission released a notification for 6468 teacher Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31st August 2016. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
RPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Number of Vacancies||6468 posts|
|Name of the Post||Senior Teacher Grade II|
|Salary||Rs.9300 – 34800/- and Grade Pay is Rs.4200/-|
|Last Date To Apply||08-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
Senior Teacher Grade II
Candidates age should be 18 to 35 Years as on 01/01/2017 and Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.9300 – 34800/- and Grade Pay is Rs.4200/-
Educational Qualification for RPSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Graduate or equivalent examination with concerned subject as Optional Subject, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects : Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro Biology, Bio Technology and Bio Chemistry and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two subjects out of thesubjects –History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy as optional subjects and Degree or Diploma in education recognized by Government of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan, for organizing recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the government. This includes the recruitment of Clerical cadre in minimum and the recruitment in Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S) & Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S)in maximum extent. The recruitment to RAS, RPS, RTS and Rajasthan Sub-ordinate Services is made through an exam RAS/RTS Competitive Exam organized by the RPSC. The RPSC office is located at Jaipur road, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Public service Commission have had a glorious past of nearly 50 years. During 1923, the Lee Commission had recommended setting up of a Central Public Service Commission in India, but it did not give much thought to the need of establishing similar commissions in provinces. It was left largely to the discretion of provincial Governments to recruit and exercise control over their Services, as they thought proper.
At the time of formation of Rajasthan, the institution of Public Service Commission existed in only three of the twenty-two covenanting states viz. Jaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner.
The successor administration after the merger of the princely states promulgated an ordinance on 16 August 1949 establishing the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Ajmer. It was published in Raj. Gazette at 20 August 1949 and it came into effect from this date. It provided for the abolition of the PSCs or other institution performing duties in the nature of those of a PSC in the constituent states. The ordinance also provided inter-alia, for the composition of the Commission, the staff and the functions of the Commission.
Initially the composition of the Commission was one Chairman and 2 Members. Sir S.K.Ghosh (also the then Chief Justice of Rajasthan) was appointed Chairman.
Subsequently Shri DeviShankar Tiwari and Shri N.R.Chandorkar were appointed Members and Shri S.C. Tripathi (I.E.S) formerly a member of the Federal PSC was appointed as Chairman.
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Interested candidates are required to Apply online through RPSC Online Portal from 25/07/2016 to 31/08/2016 up to 12:00 PM. For any clarification / queries contact Telephone Number is 0145-5151212 / 5151200.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.