Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016-2017 for 1315 Posts
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016-2017 for 1315 Various Posts. Bank of Maharashtra released a notification for 1315 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 06th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Number of Vacancies||1315 posts|
|Name of the Post||Various|
|Last Date To Walk-in||06-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- General Officer MMGS III:100 posts
- General Officer MMGS II:200 posts
- Security Officer MMGS II:15 posts
- Clerks – Law Graduates:100 posts
- Clerks – Agriculture Graduates:200 posts
- Officer (Non-conventional) in JMGSS-I:500 posts
- Clerks (Non-conventional):200 posts
Educational Qualification for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates should be complete Graduate / Degree in any discipline form Recognized University / Institute.
About Bank of Maharashtra:
Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in India. Government of India holds 81.61% of the total shares.The bank has 15 million customers across the length and breadth of the country served through 1895 branches as of 5 April 2016. It has largest network of branches by any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra.
The bank was founded by a group of visionaries led by the late V. G. Kale and the late D. K. Sathe and registered as a banking company on 16 September 1935 at Pune.The bank was registered on 16 September 1935 with an authorised capital of Rs.1 million, and began business on 8 February 1936. Bank’s financial assistance to small units has given birth to many of today’s industrial houses. After nationalization in 1969, the bank expanded rapidly.Shri Narendra Singh who had assumed the office of Chairman and Managing Director from 1 February 2012, left his office on 30 September 2013 on attaining superannuation. Shri Sushil Muhnot is the new Chairman and Managing Director.
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Interested candidates shall be apply online through Bank of Maharashtra Website. The Online registration start from 12/08/2016 to 06/09/2016. Detailed Notification / Advertisement published in Employment News Paper 06 – 12 August 2016 Issue and also detailed information will be updated soon.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.