NTPC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 102 Artisan Trainee Posts
NTPC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 102 Artisan Trainee Posts. NTPC has been released a notification for 102 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31st August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NTPC Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Qualification||ITI Fitter,ITI Electrician,ITI Instrument Mechanics|
|Number of Vacancies||102 posts|
|Name of the Post||Artisan Trainee|
|Last Date To Walk-in||31-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Artisan Trainee (Fitter):37 posts
- Artisan Trainee (Electrician):43 posts
- Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanics):22 posts
Candidates age should be 37 Years as on 31/07/2016.
Pay or salary:
Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.11,500/- Per Month. After successful completion of the training they will be placed in regular establishment in the pay scale of Rs.11,500 – 3% – 26000 (W3) with a starting basic pay off Rs.11,500/-.
Educational Qualification for NTPC Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete ITI Fitter for Artisan Trainee (Fitter) post.
- Candidates should be complete ITI Electrician for Artisan Trainee (Electrician) post.
- Candidates should be complete ITI Instrument Mechanics / Electronics for Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanics) post.
Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours Objective Typewritten Examination / test. Based on the performance in the written test, merit list of successful candidates for appearing in the subsequent skill test will be drawn. All such short listed candidates will have to appear for skill test.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates must send application along with photo-copies of required documents may be physically dropped in a box kept at main gate of NTPC Mouda plant in sealed envelope super-scribed with “Application for the post of Artisan Trainee” or may be sent by post to: Head of Department, Human Resource Department Mouda Super Thermal Power Project Mouda-Ramtek Road Post: Mouda, District: Nagpur, Maharashtra, Pin 441104. The last date for receipt of application is 31/07/2016 (Extended up to 31/08/2016).
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.