Periyar University Recruitment 2016-2017 for 10 Professor Posts
Periyar University Recruitment 2016-2017 for 10 Professor Posts. Periyar University released a notification for 10 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 12th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Periyar University Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Periyar University|
|Number of Vacancies||10 posts|
|Name of the Post||Associate Professor,Assistant Professor|
|Last Date To Walk-in||12-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
1. Associate Professor: 02
- Geology: 01 Post
- Biotechnology: 01 Post
2. Assistant Professor: 08
- Geology: 04 Posts
- Biotechnology: 04 Posts
Pay or salary:
The Pay or salary will be as per UGC Norms.
Educational Qualification for Periyar University Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Master’s Degree in Geology / Applied Geology/ Earth Science with 55% marks or equivalent grade of B in the seven point scale. Ph.D. degree in Geology/Applied Geology/Earth Science. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic / research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University,College or Accredited Research Institution / industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/ policy papers.Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology– mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out by UGC.
- Master’s Degree in Geology / Applied Geology/ Earth Science with 55% marks or equivalent grade of B in the seven point scale. A pass in CSIR-UGC NET/SLET/SET in the relevant discipline. Candidates who have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in Geology / Applied Geology /Earth Science in accordance with University Grants Commission Regulation 2009.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- SC/ ST Candidates), a self-addressed stamped envelope (25×12 cm) to the value of Rs.40/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Periyar University, payable at Salem.
How to Apply for Periyar University Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates send their application in the prescribed format, along with the required enclosures & envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post of Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor in the Subjects of ___in the category of _____ at PG Extension Centre, Dharmapuri” on or before 12-08-2016.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.