Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016-2017 Director Vacancies
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016-2017 Director Vacancies. Prasar Bharati has released a recruitment notification for 27 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Prasar Bharati|
|Qualification||MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/PGDM (Financial Management)|
|Number of Vacancies||27 posts|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Director General (Finance),Director (Finance)|
|Salary||Rs.37400-67OOO/-(Deputy Director General (Finance)),Rs.15600-39100/-(Director (Finance))|
|Last Date To Apply||16-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Director General (Finance):05 posts
- Director (Finance):22 posts
The Officers should not have crossed the age of 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application for the above mentioned posts.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Deputy Director General (Finance) post is Rs.37,400-67,OOO and Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/-
- The pay or salary for Director (Finance) post is Rs.15,600-39,100/- and Grade Pay of Rs.7,600/-
Educational Qualification for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates should be complete MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/PGDM (Financial Management) and having exposure to Commercial Accounting.
About Prasar Bharati:
Prasar Bharati is a statutory autonomous body established under the Prasar Bharati Act and came into existence on 23.11.1997. It is the Public Service Broadcaster of the country. The objectives of public service broadcasting are achieved in terms of Prasar Bharati Act through All India Radio and Doordarshan, which earlier were working as media units under the Ministry of I&B and since the above said date became constituents of Prasar Bharati.
Sound broadcasting started in India in 1927 with the proliferation of private radio clubs. The operations of All India Radio began formally in 1936, as a government organisation, with clear objectives to inform, educate and entertain the masses.
When India attained Independence in 1947, AIR had a network of six stations and a complement of 18 transmitters. The coverage was 2.5% of the area and just 11% of the population. Rapid expansion of the network took place post Independence.
AIR today has a network of 229 broadcasting centres with 148 medium frequency (MW), 54 high frequency (SW) and 168 FM transmitters. The coverage is 91.79% of the area, serving 99.14% of the people in the largest democracy of the world. AIR covers 24 Languages and 146 dialects in home services. In Externel services, it covers 27 languages; 17 national and 10 foreign languages.
How to Apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send the resume within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News Paper 27th August to 2nd September 2016 Issue (i.e. Last date may be 16/09/2016).
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.