TISS Recruitment 2016-2017 for Research Officers
TISS Recruitment 2016-2017 for 05 Various Posts. TISS (Tata Institute of Social Sciences) has released a notification for 05 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 18th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
TISS Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Number of Vacancies||05 posts|
|Name of the Post||Senior RO,DO,RO|
|Salary||Rs.45,000 to 57,000/-|
|Last Date To Walk-in||18-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Senior Research Officer /Programme Manager:01 post
- Documentation Officer / Programme Manager:01 post
- Research Officer:03 posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Senior Research Officer /Programme Manager post is Rs.45,000 to 57,000/-
- The pay or salary for Documentation Officer / Programme Manager post is Rs.45,000 to 57,000
- The pay or salary for Research Officer post is Rs.27,000 to 30,000/-
Educational Qualification for TISS Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete MPhil/Ph.D with five years of research/documentation/field experience and evidence of leadership roles in projects for Senior Research Officer /Programme Manager post.
- Candidates should be complete MPhil/Ph.D with five years of research/documentation/field experience and evidence of leadership to projects (or MA with more than 8 years of relevant experience) for Documentation Officer / Programme Manager post.
- Candidates should be complete MA/MSc with 1 to 2 years of research/documentation/field experience for Research Officer post.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work. In 1944, it was renamed as the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. The year 1964 was an important landmark in the history of the Institute, when it was declared Deemed to be a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act (UGC), 1956.
Since its inception, the Vision of the TISS has been to be an institution of excellence in higher education that continually responds to changing social realities through the development and application of knowledge, towards creating a people-centred, ecologically sustainable and just society that promotes and protects dignity, equality, social justice and human rights for all. The TISS works towards its Vision through:
How to Apply for TISS Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their Soft copy of detailed CV, sample of writing and the summary sheet mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Application for DTSF” on or before 18-08-2016.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.