TNPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 30 Scientific Officers
TNPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 for 30 Jr Scientific Officer Posts. TNPSC released a notification for 30 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 28th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
TNPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Number of Vacancies||30 posts|
|Name of the Post||Junior Scientific Officer|
|Salary||Rs.9300 – 34800/-|
|Last Date To Walk-in||28-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
Junior Scientific Officer :30 posts
Candidates age limit should be 18-30 years as on 01.07.2016.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.9,300 – 34800/- and Grade Pay is Rs.4,800/-
Educational Qualification for TNPSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates should possess the following or an equivalent qualification granted by any of the Universities or Institutions recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant.M.Sc., (Forensic Science) Degree and a degree in the subject, for the group as shown in the explanation below to which he is appointed or
M.Sc., Degree in the subject for the group as shown in the explanation below to which he is appointed.Other things being equal, preference shall be given to person who holds a degree in M.Sc., (Forensic Science)
KNOWLEDGE OF TAMIL:-
Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil on the date of this Notification viz 29.07.2016.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,Written Examination and Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together and subject to the rule of reservation of appointments and Group wise vacancies by way of counselling. Appearance in both the papers of the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in Written Examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test.
Those who have already registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e. Rs.50/- and it is enough to pay the Examination Fee of Rs.100/- alone.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates are required to Apply Online through TNPSC Exams Website. The Online application can be submitted upto 28/08/2016.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | 87 Civil Judge Vacancies @hc.ts.nic.in
- TRLM Recruitment 2020 | 99 State Mission Manager, Programme Manager & Other Posts | Apply Online @trlm.tripura.gov.in
- DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | 116 Apprentice Vacancies @rac.gov.in
- NFRA Recruitment 2020 | 18 Manager and Assistant Manager Posts | Apply Online @nfra.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.