UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-2017 for 22 Assistant Engineer Posts
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-2017 for 22 Assistant Engineer Posts. UPRVUNL has been released a notification for 22 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Qualification||Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication/Civil|
|Number of Vacancies||22 posts|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Salary||Rs.15600 – 39100/-|
|Last Date To Walk-in||16-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
Assistant Engineer (Trainee)
- Electrical : 07 posts
- Mechanical: 07 posts
- Electronics and Instrumentation: 04 posts
- Civil:04 posts
Candidates age limit should be 21 to 40 Years as on 1st July 2016.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.15600 – 39100/- and Grade Pay is Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be compete degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation / Electronics and Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Industrial/ Industrial and Production Engineering from a University or Institution established by law in Uttar Pradesh or from any other institution recognized by State Government or a degree of recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Government. (OR) Degree in Examination Electrical/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Industrial/ Industrial and Production Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by any act of the Central/State legislature or by UGC. (OR) Section “A” and “B” of the Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers (INDIA).
- Candidates should be compete degree in Civil Engineering from a University or Institution established by law in Uttar Pradesh or from any other institution recognized by State Government or a degree recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Government. (OR) Degree Examination in Civil Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by any act of the Central/State legislature or by UGC. (OR) Section “A” and “B” of the Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers (INDIA).
The selection procedure will be followed by Written Test (Computer Based Test (CBT)) and Interview.
Candidates are requirred to pay fee of Rs.1000/- for General & OBC Category and Candidates of the other state (Other than UP), Rs700/- for SC/ ST Candidates of UP State Only. The examination fee can be made through Online Payment (using through ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card/ SBI Net banking) (OR) Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India Branches).
How to Apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Indian national Candidates are required to Apply Online through UPRVUNL Website. The last date for submission of online applications is 16/09/2016.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.