BSPHCL Recruitment 2016-2017 for 1033 Posts – BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA, Diploma
BSPHCL Recruitment 2016-2017 for 1033 Various Posts. BSPHCL has released a notification for 1033 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 01st October 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
BSPHCL Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Qualification||Diploma,BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc.,MCA,Matriculation ,|
|Number of Vacancies||1033 posts|
|Name of the Post||Junior Electrical Engineer and others|
|Last Date To Apply||01-10-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Junior Electrical Engineer (General):450 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical):22 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electronics):09 posts
- Assistant IT Manager:297 posts
- Assistant Operator:250 posts
- IT Manager (Internal):05 posts
Candidates age should be 18-37 years.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Assistant Operator post is Rs. 8,000-13,500/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant IT Manager post is Rs. 22,500-42,500/-
- The pay or salary for Junior Electrical Engineer post is Rs. 22500- 42500/-
- The pay or salary for IT Manager post is Rs. 15600-39100/-
Educational Qualification for BSPHCL Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete Full time 3 years Diploma in Electrical (OR) Full time 4 years BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics for JE posts.
- Candidates should be complete MCA Or Full time B.EV B.Tech. (Computer Science/ IT) from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University for Assistant IT Manager posts.
- Candidates should be complete Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized institution + ITI in Electrician Trade from any Institution recognized by National Council for Vocational Training. New Delhi for Assistant Operator posts.
- Candidates should be complete MCA or Full time BE. /B.Tech / B.Sc. (Engineering) in Computer Science /IT from any Govt. /AICTE recognized Institution/ University for IT Manager (Internal) posts.
Candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the ‘Written Test’.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.1500/- For Assistant IT Manager / Junior Engineer Posts .only for all categories except SC/ ST of Bihar domicile and PHP (Divyang) for whom it will be Rs.375/- only.Rs.1000/- For IT Manager / Assistant Operator Posts.only for all categories (except SC/ ST of Bihar domicile), for SC/ ST of Bihar domicile and PHP (Divyang) for whom it will be Rs.250/- only.
How to Apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates are to apply Online through BSPHCL Bihar Website on or before 01/10/2016. For any difficulty while submitting the online application contact Helpline Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here To Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.