DSC Records Kannur Recruitment 2016-2017 for 22 LDC, MTS Posts
DSC Records Kannur Recruitment 2016-2017 for 22 LDC, MTS Posts. DSC Records Kannur has released a notification for 22 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
DSC Records Kannur Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||DSC Records Kannur|
|Number of Vacancies||22 posts|
|Name of the Post||LDC,MTS|
|Last Date To Apply||30-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC):17 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Peon):05 posts
Candidates age should be 18 to 25 Years for UR (General) , 18 to 30 Years for SC / ST , 18 to 28 Years for OBC , 18 to 35 Years for PWD.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Lower Division Clerk post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- The pay or salary for Multi Tasking Staff post is Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Educational Qualification for DSC Records Kannur Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete 12th class from a recognised board or university for LDC posts.
- Candidates should be complete Matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognised university/board for MTS posts.
Scheme of Exam:
The examination will consist of written test of four papers as under with Question of objective type and typing test for the post of LDC which will be of qualifying in nature only:-
- General Intelligence and reasoning (25 Qs -25 Marks)
- General English (25 Qs-25 Marks)
- Numerical Aptitude (25 Qs-25 Marks)
- General Awareness (25 Qs, 25 Marks)
Total time allowed for the examination – 02 Hours for General candidates. Time for VH candidates 02 Hours 30 Minutes. Negative Marking – 0.25 marks for each wrong Answer will be deducted.
How to Apply for DSC Records Kannur Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates must send Application in the prescribed form in A4 size paper along with required documents should be sent by Registered Post or submitted in person in a sealed envelope superscripting
“Application for the Post of ___” to the following address:- The Presiding Officer, Selection Board C/o DSC Records, Mill Road, Kannur (Kerala) Pin-670013.The closing date for receipt of applications will be within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement (i.e. Last date will be 30/09/2016).
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.