Government Assam Recruitment 2016-2017 for 38 Teacher Posts
Government Assam Recruitment 2016-2017 for 38 Teacher Posts. Government Assam has been released a notification for 38 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Government Assam Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||Government of Assam|
|Qualification||BA or B.Com,B.sc,B.T/B.Ed degree|
|Number of Vacancies||38 posts|
|Name of the Post||Teacher|
|Last Date To Apply||30-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Graduate Teacher (Arts):06 posts
- Graduate Teacher(Science):09 posts
- Hindi Teacher:13 posts
- Sanskrit Teacher:07 posts
- Arabic Teacher:03 posts
Candidates age should not more than 43 Years as on 01/01/2016.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.3300/- and other allowances as admissible.
Educational Qualification for Government of Assam Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete BA or B.Com with at least 50% of marks with B.Ed/B.T from any recognized University for Graduate Teacher (Arts) post.
- Candidates should be complete B.Sc with at least 50% of marks with B.Ed B.T from any recognized University for Graduate Teacher (Science) post.
- Candidates should be complete Pravin/Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Hindi as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/B.Ed degree from any recognized University (Parangat to be treated as B.Ed degree only for the purpose of Hindi teaching) for Hindi Teacher post.
- Candidates should be complete Shastri with 50% marks having degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% of marks and B.T/B.Ed degree from any recognized University for Sanskrit Teacher post.
- Candidates should be complete MM with 50% marks with degree qualification from any recognized University or B.A with Arabic as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.T/B.Ed degree from any recognized University for Arabic Teacher post.
After scrutiny of applications candidates will be called for verification of their testimonials and the Select List will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in (a) HS (Final) Examination, (b) BA/B.Com/B.Sc Examination, (c) B.T/B.Ed. Examination and (d) TET.
How to Apply for Government of Assam Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates should submit the application in duly filled Prescribed Form along with all testimonials to the undersigned on or before 30/09/2016.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.