UP Police Recruitment 2016-2017 for 200 Sports Quota Posts
UP Police Recruitment 2016-2017 for 200 Sports Quota Posts. Uttar Pradesh Police has released a notification for 200 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
UP Police Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Company Name||UP Police|
|Qualification||Matriculation with 12th Class|
|Number of Vacancies||200 posts|
|Name of the Post||Constable (Sports Quota)|
|Last Date To Apply||30-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
Constable (Sports Quota):200 posts
Candidates age should be 18-25 years as on 01/07/2016.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.5200-20200/- and Gradepay Rs.2000/-
Educational Qualification for UP Police Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidate should be complete Matriculation with 12th Class / 10+2 Pass or its equivalent qualification from Recognized State Board.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- as application fee.
The selection procedure will be followed by Physical Measurement, Written Exam, Physical Endurance Test and Medical Exam.
About UP Police:
UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is committed to being a leader in recruitment, through impartial and objective methodology, adopting transparent processes, innovative technological applications, continuous evolution and growth.Mission :- UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is committed to providing services which are appropriate to the needs of the police force based on its requirements to meet the challenges of the millennium.
With an area of appx. 243,286 Sq.Km. and a population of over 20 Crores apporx (census 2011), Uttar Pradesh has the distinction of being the largest single Police force not only in the country but of the entire world. The Director General of UP Police commands a force of approx. 2.5 Lacs aprox. personnel spread over 75 districts, 33 armed Battalions and other specialised wings/ branches relating to Intelligence, Investigation, Anti-corruption, Technical, Training, Forensic Science etc.
How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates must submit Applications.The last date for submission of applications is 30/09/2016.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 234 Executive Engineer, Addl EE & Other Vacancies
- WBPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 244 Workshop Instructor Posts @pscwbonline.gov.in
- TNEB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 500 TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Vacancies @tangedco.gov.in
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 | 80 Office Assistant & Driver Posts | Apply Online @kpmdrb.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.