VYAPAM Recruitment 2016-2017 for 463 ITI Training Officer Posts
VYAPAM Recruitment 2016-2017 for 463 ITI training officer Posts. VYAPAM has released a notification for 463 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 12th October 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
VYAPAM Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Number of Vacancies||463 posts|
|Name of the Post||ITI training officer|
|Salary||Rs.9300 – 34800/-|
|Last Date To Apply||12-10-2016|
Name of the Post:
ITI training officer
Candidate age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2016
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month.
Educational Qualification for VYAPAM Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates should be complete high school and ITI in the relevant trade (NCVT / SCVT) / NAC (Apprenticeship).
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates and Rs 250/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and other backward class categories candidates (OBC) of Madhya Pradesh and Rs 70/- for Madhya Pradesh online portal fee for all categories candidates. Fee can be pay through Madhya Pradesh online (Kiosk) / net banking / credit cards / credit cards.
The Professional Examination Board was initially set-up as Pre Medical Test Board by Government of Madhya Pradesh in the year 1970. Later, in the year 1981, Pre Engineering Board was constituted. Soon after, in the year 1982 both these Boards were amalgamated and named as Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (M.P.P.E.B.).
How to Apply for VYAPAM Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional examination board (VYAPAM) www.mponline.gov.in from 13th September 2016 to 12th October 2016.
Click Here To Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.