OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 For 12 Assistant Director posts.
OPSC Recruitment 2016-2017 For 12 Assistant Director posts. Odisha PSC Recruitment for 12 Assistant Director jobs. OPSC has been released a notification for 12 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 2nd December 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
OPSC Recruitment Notification 2016-2017 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
|Number of Vacancies||12 posts|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Director|
|Last Date To Apply||2nd December 2016|
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 02nd November 2016
Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 02nd December 2016
Last Date For Payment of Application Fee : 05th December 2016
Total No. of Posts: 12 posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Director :12 Posts
Candidates age should be 21 to 32 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Candidates should complete a Bachelor’s Degree with honors and Post-Graduate degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Agricultural Economics/Commerce/ Mathematics/ Sociology with Statistics as one of the papers/Anthropology/ Demography with Cartography or Regional planning as one of the papers/Statistics/Econometrics/Regional planning.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam & Viva Voce Test.
Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ Pwd candidates of Odisha) through Challan at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply :
Interested and Eligible Candidate shall be required to fill Online Application Form. The last date for registering online applications is 2nd december 2016 .The candidates also required to deposit the fees after filling the application form.
Click Here For Apply Online
OPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 for 145 Civil services examinations Posts. OPSC Recruitment for 145 Vacancies. OPSC has been released a notification for 145 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 06th June 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
OPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 06-06-2016.
Total No. of Posts: 145
Name of the Post:
- OFS-A (JB): 17 Posts
- OAS-A (JB): 100 Posts
- OFS-A (JB): 14 Posts
- OPS-A (JB): 14 Posts
Candidates age limit should be under 32 years and over 21 years.Age relaxation is applicable 05 years for ST/ SC/ SEBC and women, 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification for OPSC Recruitment Notification 2016:
Applicant should complete Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
Candidates should pay a non refundable and non adjustable fee Rs.300/- to be deposited at any branch of SBI. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
About OPSC: Recommendations of the Royal Commission on superior services in India, 1924, referred to in short, as the Lee Commission, and now they find place in the Constitution of India in Articles 315 to 323. The Odisha Public Service Commission was constituted on 1st April, 1949 after it’s bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of creation of the Odisha Public Service Commission the strength of the Commission was three including Chairman . The strength increased to five in the year 1979 and further increased to six in the year 1996.
The Commission has acquired varied experiences and expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades. It has also gone a long way in achieving the purpose of drawing the best personnel for the public services of Odisha.
The functions of the Commission are broadly divided into the following four categories :
- Advice on the framing of recruitment rules and its amendments with regard to the recruitment and conditions of service of Group ‘B’ posts/services carrying scale of pay of Rs. 6500-200-10,500/- and above and Group ‘A’ posts/services.
- Advice on punishment proposed by the disciplinary authority in finalisation of departmental proceedindgs under the Odisha Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules, 1962 read with Rule 7 of the Odisha Civil Services (Pension) Rules, 1992.
- Advice on matters relating to promotion of officers and fixation of inter seniority etc., with regard to officers of Group ‘B’ carrying pay scale of Rs. 6500-200-10,500/- and above and all Group ‘A’ officers.
- Recruitment of candidates to different posts/services belonging to Group ‘B’ and above under the State Government.
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment Notification 2016:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.opsconline.gov.in from 06-05-2016 to 06-06-2016 till 11:59 PM and send their printed copy of online application along with copies of required documents & certificates and application fee of challan by Registered/ Speed Post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr.P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001 on or before Prescribed date. The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of Odisha Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2016.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.