IIM Indore Recruitment 2017 Notification. A latest IIM Indore Recruitment 2017 notification has been released by for IIM Indore for the post of General Duty Assistant. IIM Indore is seeking for qualified, and young candidates. Individuals who has desire to build up their career with this organization must quickly apply against IIM Indore for the post of General Duty Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply against IIM Indore Recruitment 2017 Notification on or before 16-12-2016. Grab Now & Enhance your Career!!!
IIM Educational Qualifications:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Candidates who are interested to apply for this job must check the Limited job vacancies and also the job requirements.
candidates who are eligible to the IIM Indore Recruitment 2017 must possess Any A bachelor degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent with excellent academic record and well versed in computer office applications. Fresher’s can also apply.
Candidates of lower age limit for IIM Indore Vacancies will be decided by the organization as per the rules and upper age limit should not be above 30 years. Maximum age limit of candidates who belong to reserved category will be relaxable as per the rules and regulations of Organisation. So candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can apply for this vacancies as soon as possible. So Hurry up!!!!!
IIM Indore vacancies details:
Now you can find out the vacancy details available at IIM Indore campus and apply for it if you’re interested and eligible.
Name of the Post
No of Vacancies
Pay Band and Grade Pay
General Duty Assistant
02 (01 each from Indore and Mumbai)
₹ 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay ₹ 2800/-
IIM Selection process:
Candiates Should be selected by the Direct Recruitment Basis. So by this the candidates must perform well for the vacancies if they want to grab the chance and enhance their career. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job and grab the chance. So Hurry up!!!!!!!!
IIM Application Fee:
- Candidates, who wish to apply for both Indore as well as Mumbai, are advised to submit a separate application for each position.
- Candidates, who belong to SC/ST/PwD category and women candidates are exempted from paying any application fee. An application fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) each is required to be submitted by the male candidates belonging to General and OBC categories. The accepted mode of payment for this purpose would be Demand Draft or Online payment. Fee submitted in any other manner would not be accepted.
- The last date for paying application fee (Date of DD/Online transfer) would be 16.12.2016. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
How to apply for IIM Indore Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates are required to submit their online applications through the link provided for the same after duly checking their eligibility for the position they are applying for.
- On successful submission of their online application, candidates would receive an acknowledgement email along with a copy of their filled-in form on the e-mail address provided by them. Candidates are required to take a print-out of that e- mail and put their signature on it after duly checking the details.
- In case a candidate does not receive an acknowledgement e-mail, the spam folder may be checked. If it is not there in the spam folder or the inbox even after waiting for 15 minutes, the candidate may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Recruitment 3/2016” in the subject line but not later than 16.12 2016. We’ll get back in one or two working days confirming the status of receipt of application or otherwise in such cases only. All such candidates may re-apply, in the meanwhile, in their own interest on or before
the last date of submission of online application i.e. 16.12 2016.
- Application fee is required to be submitted in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT INDORE” payable at INDORE. In order to make their application valid, candidates are required to mention their particulars (Name, mobile, Aadhaar/PAN and Position applied for) on the reverse of the DD and send us the same through ordinary post/speed or registered post/courier along with a duly signed printout of the application form received as acknowledgement at the following address –
Personnel Office, IIM Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau – Pithampur Road, Indore-453331 (M.P)
so as to reach IIM Indore latest by 26.12.2016. IIM Indore will not be responsible for any postal/courier
delays/ mis placements/returns etc.
Applications submitted in any other manner than the above mentioned procedure would not be processed. Moreover, applications not providing the complete information would also not be processed.
Important Notable Date:
Last Date for the Submission of Application is: 16th December 2016.