NIT Goa Recruitment 2017 Notification – JRF &Project Assistant Posts
NIT Goa Recruitment 2017 Notification – JRF &Project Assistant Posts. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Goa has announced a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow vacancies and Project Assistant vacancies for the project “SMDP C2SD”. for the various projects on contract basis. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in application format on or before 15-12-2016. The further process details are mentioned below.
NIT Goa Vacancy Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 02
- Project Assistant – 01
NIT Educational Qualification:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) :
Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in CSE/ IT/ Information Science for Post 1, M.Sc in Mathematics/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in ECE/ EEE/ CSE/ IT with NET/GATE qualification. There are total 02 Vacancies in this post.Candidates who are interested in this field can apply as soon as possible. Candidates who perform well in the drive can only join in this post. So Candidates must have the technical knowledge with good communication skills.
Project Assistant :
Candidates should possess B.Tech/ M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ M.Tech/ M.E in Microelectronics & VLSI/ E & C/ B. Tech/ B.E in E & TC with 60% of marks and relevant experience. There are total 01 Vacancies in this post. Candidates who are interested in this field can apply as soon as possible. Candidates who perform well in the drive can only join in this post. So Candidates must have the technical knowledge with good communication skills.
NIT Selection Process:
Candidates who want to build their career in an appropriate manner they can grab the chance and enhance their career. Applicants will have to go through Written Exam which will be organized by the recruitment panel of NIT. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs may perform well and grab this chance. Short listed candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
How to Apply for NIT Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with attested copies of relevant certificates and experience certificates to Assistant Registrar, National Institute of Technology Goa, Inside GEC Campus, Near Govt. ITI, Farmagudi, Ponda, 403 401 Goa- India on or before 15-12-2016.
How to Apply for NIT Project Assistant:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with photocopies of marks sheet/ grade card of the secondary (10), higher secondary (10+2), date of birth, provisional certificates, in an envelop must be superscribed as “Application for project staff under SMDP-C2SD for the Department of ECE” to Assistant Registrar, National Institute of Technology Goa, Farmagudi, Ponda, 403401 Goa- India on or before 25-11-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application : 25-11-2016.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.