Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification For 1319 Management Trainee Vacancies
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 About CIL:
- 1.2 Coal India Limited Recruitment Post-Wise Details:
- 1.3 Coal India Limited Openings Educational Qualifications:
- 1.4 Coal India Limited Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.5 Coal India Limited Jobs Salary:
- 1.6 Coal India Limited Positions Selection Procedure:
- 1.7 How to Apply Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017:
Coal India Limited has released new notification to fill up 1319 Management Trainee vacancies. Interested candidates can check them. As there is much competition for these Jobs we urge Contenders to apply on or before the last date ie.., 24th February 2017. In this post, we are also updating many details like Number of vacancies, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Salary, Procedure to Apply, Application Fee etc.., so that candidates can check them all at one place without burden. Age limit is 30 years. Candidates who had completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ AMIE/ B.Sc (Engg) in relevant branch of Engineering with Min 60% marks/CA/ ICWA/Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate program in Management with Specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD/ MBA/ Master of Social work with Specialization in HR from recognized Indian University/ Institute can apply for these vacancies. This is a good opportunity for job searchers who wants to get into the government sector. These most of the young people are showing their interest to get into the government because it provides both job guarantee and handful salary. For more Details Candidates can check this post further. And also for Other Govt jobs in India, you can check our site All India Jobs for more just out updates.
Coal India Limited (CIL) as an organized state owned coal mining corporate came into being in November 1975 with the government taking over private coal mines. With a modest production of 79 Million Tonnes (Mt) at the year of its inception CIL, today is the single largest coal producer in the world. Operating through 82 mining areas CIL is an apex body with 7 wholly owned coal producing subsidiaries and 1 mine planning and consultancy company spread over 8 provincial states of India. CIL also fully owns a mining company in Mozambique christened as ‘Coal India Africana Limitada’. CIL also manages 200 other establishments like workshops, hospitals etc. Further, it also owns 26 technical & management training institutes and 102 Vocational Training Institutes Centres. Indian Institute of Coal Management (IICM) as a state-of-the-art Management Training ‘Centre of Excellence’ – the largest Corporate Training Institute in India – operates under CIL and conducts multi-disciplinary management development programs.
CIL having fulfilled the financial and other prerequisites was granted the Maharatna recognition in April 2011. It is a privileged status conferred by Government of India to select state-owned enterprises in order to empower them to expand their operations and emerge as global giants. So far, the select club has only seven members out of290 Central Public Sector Enterprises in the country (as on 31/03/2014, source-DPE).
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited|
|Post Name(s)||Management Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||1319|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||24th February 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
|Website||All India Jobs|
Coal India Limited Recruitment Post-Wise Details:
Candidates who are interested in joining Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner:
|5.||Chemical/ Mineral (Coal Preparation)||04|
|6.||Electronics & Telecommunication||08|
|12.||Finance & Accounts||257|
|13.||Personnel & HR||134|
|14.||Sales & Marketing||21|
Coal India Limited Openings Educational Qualifications:
B.E/ B.Tech/ AMIE/ B.Sc (Engg) in relevant branch of Engineering with Min 60% marks/CA/ ICWA/Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate program in Management with Specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD/ MBA/ Master of Social work with Specialization in HR from recognized Indian University/ Institute
Coal India Limited Vacancies Age Limit:
Candidates can only apply if they had the following Age Limit:
Coal India Limited Jobs Salary:
Selected Candidates will be paid as Follows:
Rs20,600 to Rs.50,500 Per Month
Coal India Limited Positions Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance shown during the written and personal rounds. And the final decision on the recruitment will be only taken by the CIL.
How to Apply Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017:
- Visit Official Website HERE
- Check the Notification.
- If eligible, Download Application.
- Fill the Application in a Prescribed manner on or before 24 February 2017
For official Notification Check HERE
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.