Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2017 Notification For 40 Sr Resident Vacancies
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 About Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital:
- 1.2 Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Openings Educational Qualification:
- 1.3 Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.4 Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Jobs Salary:
- 1.5 Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Positions Selection Procedure:
- 1.6 How to Apply Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2017:
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital has released new notification to fill up 40 Sr Resident vacancies. Interested candidates can check them. As there is much competition for these Jobs we urge Contenders to apply on or before the last date ie.., 17th February 2017. In this post, we are also updating many details like Number of vacancies, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Salary, Procedure to Apply, Application Fee etc.., so that candidates can check them all at one place without burden. Age limit will be 33 years. Candidates Who had Completed their MBBS with Post graduation degree/ DNB/ Diploma or equivalent in concerned specialty from a recognized university & must be registered with Delhi Medical Council can apply for these Vacancies. This is a good opportunity for job searchers who wants to get into the government sector. These most of the young people are showing their interest to get into the government because it provides both job guarantee and handful salary. For more Details Candidates can check this post further. And also for Other Govt jobs in India, you can check our site All India Jobs for more just out updates.
About Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital:
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar hospital is a prestigious 500 bedded multi specialty hospital with super specialties like Neurosurgery, Nephrology, Pulmonology and Urology. The hospital is located on 29.4 acres of land situated at sec-6 Rohini.It provides comprehensive medical care services to the residents of North and North West Delhi. The foundation stone of the hospital was laid by the then Hon’ble Prime minister Shri P.V. Narasimha Rao on 19.11.1991.
The OPD services of the hospital were started on 2.08.1999. Round the clock emergency and maternity services along with 70 bedded indoor facilities were started on 13.8.2001. Presently, the hospital is functioning with 500 beds.Hospital is also running postgraduate DNB courses in Surgery, Ophthalmology, Medicine, Family Medicine, Orthopedics, Paediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynae. Medical college attached to the BSA Hospital is being proposed and going to start from 2016 with 100 undergraduate seats.
|Organization Name||Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital|
|Number of Vacancies||40|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||17 th February 2017|
|Salary||Check Below for Salary Notification.|
|Website||All India Jobs|
Candidates who are interested in joining Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner:
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Openings Educational Qualification:
Applicants can only apply if they had the following Educational Qualifications:
MBBS with Post graduation degree/ DNB/ Diploma or equivalent in concerned specialty from a recognized university & must be registered with Delhi Medical Council
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Vacancies Age Limit:
Candidates can only apply if they had the following Age Limit:
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Jobs Salary:
Selected Candidates will be paid as Follows:
Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Positions Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance shown during the written and personal rounds. And the final decision on the recruitment will be only taken by the Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital.
How to Apply Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Recruitment 2017:
- Visit Official Website HERE
- Check the Notification.
- If eligible, Download Application.
- Fill the Application in a Prescribed manner
- Walk-in to the following address along with filled application and other Documents between 15-17th February 2017
Office of the Medical Superintendent, Dr. BSA Hospital, Sector-06, Rohini, Delhi 85.
For Notification Check HERE
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.