India Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification For 690 Post Man, MailGuard Vacancies
India Post Office Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 India Post Office Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 About India Post Office:
- 1.2 India Post Office Recruitment Post-Wise Details:
- 1.3 India Post Office Openings Educational Qualification:
- 1.4 India Post Office Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.5 India Post Office Jobs Salary:
- 1.6 India Post Office Positions Selection Procedure:
- 1.7 How to Apply India Post Office Recruitment 2017:
India Post Office has released new notification to fill up 690 Post Man, Mail Guard vacancies. Interested candidates can check them. As there is much competition for these Jobs we urge Contenders to apply on or before the last date ie.., 14th February 2017. In this post, we are also updating many details like Number of vacancies, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Salary, Procedure to Apply, Application Fee etc.., so that candidates can check them all at one place without burden. Age limit is 18 to 27 years. Candidates Who had Completed their Matriculation from a recognized board or University or Equivalent from a recognized board or University can apply for these Vacancies. This is a good opportunity for job searchers who wants to get into the government sector. These most of the young people are showing their interest to get into the government because it provides both job guarantee and handful salary. For more Details Candidates can check this post further. And also for Other Govt jobs in India, you can check our site All India Jobs for more just out updates.
About India Post Office:
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s socio-economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, the sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,015 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
|Organization Name||India Post Office|
|Post Name(s)||Post Man, Mail Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||690|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
|Website||All India Jobs|
India Post Office Recruitment Post-Wise Details:
Candidates who are interested in joining India Post Office Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner:
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts|
|1||Post Man||583 Posts|
|2||Mail Guard||11 Posts|
India Post Office Openings Educational Qualification:
Applicants can only apply if they had the following Educational Qualifications:
Matriculation from a recognized board or University or Equivalent from a recognized board or University.
India Post Office Vacancies Age Limit:
Candidates can only apply if they had the following Age Limit:
18 to 27 years.
India Post Office Jobs Salary:
Selected Candidates will be paid as Follows:
Rs.21,700 to Rs.69,100 Per month
India Post Office Positions Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance shown during the written and personal rounds. And the final decision on the recruitment will be only taken by the India Post Office.
How to Apply India Post Office Recruitment 2017:
- Visit Official Website HERE
- Check the Notification.
- If eligible, Download Application.
- Fill the Application in Prescribed manner on or before 14-02-2017
For Notification Check HERE
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.