JEE Mains Results 2017 – Dates – Exam Pattern – Syllabus – cbse.nic.in
JEE Mains Results 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
JEE Mains Results 2017. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) regulates JEE Mains. CBSE will announce the Result for Joint Entrance Exam Mains(JEE Mains) in 2017. The JEE Mains Results 2017 will help Candidate for taking admission in B.Tech/B.Arch programs offered by NITs, IIITs, and other engineering institutions. The Candidates who had given JEE Mains exam are waiting for JEE Mains Results you can get results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Joint Entrance Exam Mains Result 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of JEE Mains 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of CBSE. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding JEE Mains we also provide JEE Mains Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About JEE Mains:
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an all India common engineering entrance examination conducted for admission to various engineering colleges and courses all over the country. The test comprises of two stages – JEE Main and the JEE Advanced. The exams are of the objective pattern. JEE Advanced is regarded internationally as one of the most challenging engineering admission tests. In 2012, the government-run Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) that earlier conducted the AIEEE, announced this common examination that replaced the AIEEE and IIT-JEE. JEE consists of two parts, JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE-Main exam is for admission to National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) while the JEE-Advanced is for admission to the elite Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). Only the students selected in JEE Mains are eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced. Over 200,000 students are selected each year.
JEE Mains Result Bulletin:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct exams for Joint Entrance Exam Mains (JEE Mains) in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for JEE Mains.
|Organization:||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||JEE Mains|
|Exam Date||available soon|
|Results||not yet available|
JEE Mains Exam Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for JEE Mains Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|Official notification release||18th November 2016
|Application form release||1st December 2016|
|Application Form Close||16th January 2017|
|Image Correction Facility||10th December 2016 (onwards)|
|Last date of fee payment||18th January 2017
|Application form correction window||25th January to 3rd February 2017|
|Correction in Aadhaar details||23rd February 2017|
|Release of Admit Card||first week of March 2017|
|JEE Main offline exam (Pen and Paper Based exam)||2nd April 2017|
|JEE Main online exam (Computer Based exam)||8th & 9th April 2017|
|Display of answer key & OMR sheet||18th – 20th April 2017|
|Result declaration (paper 1)||27th April 2017|
|Declaration of All India Rank for JEE Main (Paper 2)||27th May 2017|
|Counseling schedule||first week of July 2017|
JEE Mains Exam Pattern:
The JEE Mains Exam pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture of starting Preparation.
- JEE Mains exam duration is of 3 Hours duration
- carries total marks of 360.
- It consists of 90 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- It will be commenced via both; online & offline.
- 4 marks for each correct response.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response or multi-responses.
The paper will be asked from subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Language: Hindi, English
JEE Mains Syllabus and Structure:
JEE exam pattern in terms of topics and difficulty has been consistent over the years. It has not changed even after JEE main was introduced as a screening exam. Following is the pattern of the exams for each subject over the years:
- For math exam, algebra is the most important topic (33% of overall marks), followed by differential calculus and coordinate geometry (16% each). Other topics like integral calculus, vector and 3D geometry and trigonometry (accounting for 8-14% of all marks)
- As per the analysis of last four-year question papers (2012-2015), most of the questions (44%) in math main exam can be considered easy. Medium difficulty questions were slightly less (36%) and very few truly difficult questions (10%).
- For physics exam, mechanics is the most important topic (27% of overall marks), followed by modern physics (18%). Other topics have slightly less weight in terms of marks, with optics & wave optics and electromagnetism having a share of around 15%. Topics like electrostatics & current electricity, thermodynamics and fluid mechanics have marginal importance.
- As per the analysis of last four-year question papers (2012-2015), most of the questions (44%) in physics main exam were considered of medium difficulty level. Easy questions were slightly less (35%) and truly difficult questions (21%). A high percentage of difficult questions is a contrast to math and chemistry exams.
- For chemistry exam, all the three topics are all most equally important, with organic chemistry having slightly more weight (38%) than physical chemistry (32%) and inorganic chemistry (30%).
- In terms of difficulty, chemistry exam paper is very much like math, with high reliance on easy questions (52%). In last four years, medium difficulty level questions had around 32% share, while only 16% questions were classified as truly difficult.
Procedure to JEE Mains Results:
Go to the Official Site for JEE Mains section. Check for JEE Mains Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking LEET Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references
Steps to check JEE Mains Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for JEE Mains Results 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.