Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 Notification For 26 Vacancies
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 About Ministry of Defence:
- 1.2 Ministry of Defence Recruitment Post-Wise Details:
- 1.3 Ministry of Defence Educational Qualification Details:
- 1.4 Ministry of Defence Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.5 Ministry of Defence Jobs Salary:
- 1.6 Ministry of Defence Selection Procedure:
- 1.7 How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017:
Looking for Latest Ministry of Defence Recruitment Notification? Then you are in right place. We are updating this page with all important details of Ministry of Defence Recruitment. Recently Ministry of Defence has released Notification to fill 26 Canteen Attendant, Modeller Interpreter, Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘D’, General Central Service Group B Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial Vacancies. Candidates can check the last Date which is updated further on this page. Candidates who are interested in working in Government Sector can catch this opportunity to secure their future with a government job. Age Limit for these openings will be 18 to 56 years. Candidates who are having Education Background according to the Recruitment Notification can apply for the Recruitment.
We request candidates to apply only if they are eligible for the Openings. As the Competition is high for the Government Jobs we Request Candidates to keep an eye on all other Recruitments to avoid Disappointment. To Crack Government job along with Hard Work, an Effective planner is also important. As most of the people these days Preferring Govt jobs over other private jobs there is a tight competition going for this Recruitment. In this page, we also updated other useful information like the Last Date to Apply, Selection Procedure, Number Vacancies, Name of the post, Name of the Organization and other Important Details. For other Government, Jobs Candidates can take a look on our site All India Jobs for more Official Information.
About Ministry of Defence:
The Government of India is responsible for ensuring the defense of India and every part thereof. The Supreme Command of the Armed Forces vests in the President. The responsibility for national defense rests with the Cabinet. This is discharged through the Ministry of Defence, which provides the policy framework and wherewithal to the Armed Forces to discharge their responsibilities in the context of the defense of the country. The Raksha Mantri (Defence Minister) is the head of the Ministry of Defence. The principal task of the Defence Ministry is to obtain policy directions of the Government on all defense and security related matters and communicate them for implementation to the Services Headquarters, Inter-Services Organisations, Production Establishments and Research and Development Organisations.
It is also required to ensure effective implementation of the Government’s policy directions and the execution of approved programs within the allocated resources. Ministry of Defence comprises of four Departments viz. Department of Defence (DOD), Department of Defence Production (DDP), Department of Defence Research & Development (DDR&D) and Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare and also Finance Division.The principal task of the Ministry is to frame policy directions on defense and security related matters and communicate them for implementation to the Services Headquarters, Inter-Service Organisations, Production Establishments and Research & Development Organisations. It is required to ensure effective implementation of the Government’s policy directions and the execution of approved programs within the allocated resources.
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Number of Vacancies||26|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
|Website||All India Jobs|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Post-Wise Details:
Candidates who are interested in joining Ministry of Defence recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner:
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|2||Modeller Interpreter||5 Posts||11/04/2017|
|3||Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘D’, General Central Service Group B Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial||8 Posts||1/03/2017|
Ministry of Defence Educational Qualification Details:
Educational BackGround should be as Follows:
Ministry of Defence Vacancies Age Limit:
Applicants Age Must Be:
18 to 56 years
Ministry of Defence Jobs Salary:
Salary will be paid as Follows:
Ministry of Defence Selection Procedure:
Selection will be done on performance shown in Prelims, Main Written and Personal Rounds. And Final Decision will be taken by Ministry of Defence.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017:
- Visit Official Website HERE
- Check the Notification.
- If eligible, click on the application link.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Fill the application in prescribed manner on or Before the last Date.
For Canteen Attendant Official Notification HERE
For Modeller Interpreter Official Notification HERE
For Data entry operator Official Notification HERE
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.