Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017 Notification For 218 Constable Vacancies
Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017 Details:
- 1.2 About Mumbai Railway Police:
- 1.3 Mumbai Railway Police Educational Qualification Details:
- 1.4 Mumbai Railway Police Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.5 Mumbai Railway Police Jobs Salary:
- 1.6 Mumbai Railway Police Positions Selection Procedure:
- 1.7 How To Apply For Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017:
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017 Notification. As we all know that Mumbai Railway Police has announced notification for 218 Police Constable Vacancies. Age Limit for these openings will be Between 18 to 28 Years. Candidates with Completed Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam from an approved Board can apply for these Vacancies. As the competition is very high for Govt Jobs we request contenders to work hard in order to crack the Recruitment. It will be best for the candidate to apply before last Date ie.., 17th March 2017.
If Applicants got the govt job they can settle down because it comes with both Job security and Good Salary. This will be a nice catch for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. We also updated other important details on this page. It is also recommended for candidates to check Official Notification Before applying for the Vacancy. For other Recruitment Notification about Government Jobs in India, candidates can always check our site All India Jobs for More updated and Factful Information.
Candidates can check also Akola Police Recruitment 2017 Notification
Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Organization Name||Mumbai Railway Police|
|Post Name(s)||Police Constables|
|Number of Vacancies||218|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||17th March 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
|Website||All India Jobs|
About Mumbai Railway Police:
The need to create Railway Police Commissionerate and to give executive magisterial power to the Railway Police was emphasized due to increased number of body and property offenses, incidents of stone pelting on the running trains, rail roko agitations by the commuters, as well as for safeguarding the interest of passengers which increased manifolds.The Mumbai Railway Police Commissionerate came into existence w.e.f. 2.10.1999 by augmentation of jurisdiction carved out from Pune Railway District in erstwhile Mumbai Railway District by extending the jurisdiction up to Kasara and Khopoli and creation of five new police stations and creating the new posts of Commissioner of Police, Dy. Commissioner of Police and Asstt.Commissioner of Police to supervise the jurisdiction of Mumbai railway police Commissionerate. After formation of Railway Police Commissionerate in the year 1999, the post of Commissioner of Police was upgraded to the rank of Spl. Inspector General of Police in the year 2007.
The Railway police are entrusted with the responsibility of registration, Investigation, and prosecution of crime along with keeping law and order in the jurisdiction. Railway Police provides security to the general passengers and in particular to the women commuters traveling in reserved ladies compartments during 2200 hrs to 0600 hrs by a systematic patrolling on both Central and Western Railway. This has resulted in reducing the crime against women passengers. To tackle complex situations Mumbai railway police have crime branch, cyber cell, full-fledged Bomb Detection & Destruction Squad, Dog Squad, Riot Control Police to assist the police stations. A well equipped Control Room overviews the situation and provides necessary assistance. To assist the relatives of persons involved in railway accidents, Missing Persons Bureau has improved the system by a collection of day-to-day digital data, photographs of injured/deceased with details and disseminating on a unified web portal named SHODH. This has proven helpful to lots of people who were searching whereabouts of their lost relatives.
Candidates can check also IIIT Chittoor Recruitment 2017 Notification
Candidates who are interested in joining Mumbai Railway Police recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner:
Mumbai Railway Police Educational Qualification Details:
Candidates can only apply if had following Educational BackGround/Experience:
Completed Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam from an approved Board.
Mumbai Railway Police Vacancies Age Limit:
Age Limit For The Vacancies will be as Follows:
Between 18 to 28 Years
Mumbai Railway Police Jobs Salary:
Salary For The Selected Candidates will be as Follows:
Rs. 5200/- Rs. 20200/- Per Month
Mumbai Railway Police Positions Selection Procedure:
Prelims, Main Written Exams will be conducted for the Recruitment. Candidate will be selected on the performance in those Rounds conducted by Mumbai Railway Police.
How To Apply For Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017:
- Visit Official Website HERE
- Check the Notification.
- If eligible, click on the application link.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Fill the application in prescribed manner on or Before the last Date ie., 17/03/2017
For Official Notification HERE
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.