Telangana Police Recruitment 2017 Notification For 2000 Constable Vacancies
Telangana Police Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Telangana Police Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 Telangana Police Recruitment Details:
- 1.2 About Telangana Police:
- 1.3 Telangana Police Recruitment Post-Wise Details:
- 1.4 Telangana Police Constable Educational Qualification Details:
- 1.5 Telangana Police Constable Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.6 Telangana Police Constable Jobs Salary:
- 1.7 Telangana Police Constable Positions Selection Procedure:
- 1.8 How To Apply For Telangana Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Recruitment Notification. As we all know that Telangana Police Constable has announced notification for AR Constable, Civil Constable, Hyderabad Police, Warangal Police Posts For 2000 Vacancies. Age Limit for these openings will be Between 18 to 30 Years. Candidates with SSC, Intermediate from any govt recognized board with minimum pass marks in the examination can apply for these Vacancies.As the competition is very high for Govt Jobs we request contenders to work hard in order to crack the Recruitment. It will be best for the candidate to apply before last Date ie.., Upcoming 2017.
If Applicants got the govt job they can settle down because it comes with both Job security and Good Salary. This will be a nice catch for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. We also updated other important details on this page. It is also recommended for candidates to check Official Notification Before applying for the Vacancy. For other Recruitment Notification about Government Jobs in India, candidates can always check our site All India Jobs for More updated and Factful Information.
Telangana Police Recruitment Details:
|Organization Name||Telangana Police Constable|
|Post Name(s)||Police Constables|
|Number of Vacancies||2000|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||Upcoming 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
|Website||All India Jobs|
About Telangana Police:
The police in India are as old as the nation herself. Ancient India saw police as an instrument under the kings. They were ministers or important individuals who were vested with police functions. The Moghul period some kind of organized patterns set into the police system. However, there were glaring differences between systems of policing from one state to another which was noticed by the British. Realizing the need for a unified policing system in India, the British by a process of experimentation evolved the existing pattern of Police that was embodied in the Indian Police Act, Act-V of 1861. Modeled on the pattern of the army, the police personnel are to be utilized mainly for quelling disturbances by the civil population. This system has been the basis for the formation and functioning of all police systems in India that are constantly waging a war against internal enemies.
The T.S. Police came into existence along with the formation of Telangana State. Some parts of the present Telangana state was ruled by the Asaf Jah dynasty. The organization of the police during this period was called the Kaveli System or the Hindoo Police. In each village, town, city, and district were stationed officers of police with gradations of rank and numbers of retainers commensurate with their ranges, from that of the humblest Kavilgar to the most powerful Poligar. The Kavilgars were entrusted the internal security and tranquility of the state. They were armed and paid by means of contributions from every inhabitant in addition to an assessment amount. Were the poligars expected to join the king?s army in times of external danger. They were entrusted with the safety of public property and were armed with the means and paid for the purpose of protecting it.
Telangana Police Recruitment Post-Wise Details:
Candidates who are interested in joining Telangana Police Constable recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner:
|S.no||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Telangana Police Constable Educational Qualification Details:
Candidates can only apply if had following Educational BackGround/Experience:
SSC, Intermediate from any govt recognized board with minimum pass marks in the examination
Telangana Police Constable Vacancies Age Limit:
Age Limit For The Vacancies will be as Follows:
Between 18 to 30 Years
Telangana Police Constable Jobs Salary:
Salary For The Selected Candidates will be as Follows:
Refer the Notification
Telangana Police Constable Positions Selection Procedure:
Prelims, Main Written Exams will be conducted for the Recruitment. Candidate will be selected on the performance in those Rounds conducted by Telangana Police Constable.
How To Apply For Telangana Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Visit Official Website www.tspolice.gov.in
- Check the Notification.
- If eligible, click on the application link.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Fill the application in prescribed manner on or Before the last Date ie., Upcoming 2017.
For Official Notification HERE
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.