UPPSC Combined State Service Recruitment 2017 Notification For 251 Vacancies
UPPSC Combined State Service Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPPSC Combined State Service Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 UPPSC Combined State Service Recruitment Details:
- 1.2 About UPPSC:
- 1.3 UPPSC Combined State Service Educational Qualification Details:
- 1.4 UPPSC Combined State Service Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.5 UPPSC Combined State Service Jobs Salary:
- 1.6 UPPSC Combined State Service Positions Selection Procedure:
- 1.7 How To Apply For UPPSC Combined State Service Recruitment 2017:
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Govt Recruitment Notification. As we all know that UPPSC Combined State Service has announced notification for Sub-registrar, Lecturer, DHO, Statistical Officer, Designated Officer & Other Posts Posts For 251 Vacancies. Age Limit for these openings will be Between 21 to 40 years. Candidates with Law, Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree in relevant field from recognized Institute/University can apply for these Vacancies. As the competition is very high for Govt Jobs we request contenders to work hard in order to crack the Recruitment. It will be best for the candidate to apply before last Date ie.., 22nd March 2017.
If Applicants got the govt job they can settle down because it comes with both Job security and Good Salary. This will be a nice catch for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. We also updated other important details on this page. It is also recommended for candidates to check Official Notification Before applying for the Vacancy. For other Recruitment Notification about Government Jobs in India, candidates can always check our site All India Jobs for More updated and Factful Information.
UPPSC Combined State Service Recruitment Details:
|Organization Name||UPPSC Combined State Service|
|Number of Vacancies||251|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||22nd March 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
|Website||All India Jobs|
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
Candidates who are interested in joining UPPSC Combined State Service recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner:
UPPSC Combined State Service Educational Qualification Details:
Candidates can only apply if had following Educational BackGround/Experience:
Law, Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree in relevant field from recognized Institute/University
UPPSC Combined State Service Vacancies Age Limit:
Age Limit For The Vacancies will be as Follows:
Between 21 to 40 years
UPPSC Combined State Service Jobs Salary:
Salary For The Selected Candidates will be as Follows:
Rs. 15600/- to Rs.39100/- Per Month
UPPSC Combined State Service Positions Selection Procedure:
Prelims, Main Written Exams will be conducted for the Recruitment. Candidate will be selected on the performance in those Rounds conducted by UPPSC Combined State Service.
How To Apply For UPPSC Combined State Service Recruitment 2017:
- Visit Official Website HERE
- Check the Notification.
- If eligible, click on the application link.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Fill the application in prescribed manner on or Before the last Date ie.,22/03/2017
For Official Notification HERE
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.