Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification For 56 Asst Engineer (Civil) & Factory Inspector Vacancies
Assam PSC Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Assam PSC Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 Details About Assam PSC Recruitment 2017:
- 1.2 About Assam PSC:
- 1.3 Assam PSC Recruitment Post-Wise Details:
- 1.4 Assam PSC Educational Qualification Details:
- 1.5 Assam PSC Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.6 Assam PSC Jobs Salary:
- 1.7 Assam PSC Positions Selection Procedure:
- 1.8 How to Apply for Assam PSC Recruitment 2017:
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification. As we all know that Assam PSC has announced notification For 56 Asst Engineer (Civil) & Factory Inspector Vacancies. Age Limit for these openings will be 21 to 43 Years. Candidates with graduated in Engineering or Technology from recognized University or Institutions or Degree In Civil Engineering from recognized university can apply for these Vacancies. As the competition is very high for Govt Jobs we request contenders to work hard in order to crack the Recruitment. It will be best for the candidates can apply for these Vacancies on or before last Date Ie.., 6th April 2017.
If Applicants got the govt job they can settle down because it comes with both Job security and Good Salary. This will be a nice catch for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. We also updated other important details on this page. It is also recommended for candidates to check Official Notification Before applying for the Vacancy. For other Recruitment Notification about Government Jobs in India, candidates can always check our site All India Jobs for More updated and Factful Information.
Candidates can check also MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification
Details About Assam PSC Recruitment 2017:
|Organization Name||Assam PSC|
|Post Name(s)||Asst Engineer (Civil) & Factory Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||56|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||6th April 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
|Website||All India Jobs|
About Assam PSC:
The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on Ist April 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr. James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman. Till framing a new regulation in 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for the different period after Mr. James Hezelett. On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in the exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. Ist September 1951.
Also in the same year, the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in the exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.Shri Kameswar Das, an educationist of repute of Assam, was the first non-official Chairman of the Commission after promulgation of the APSC Regulations 1951. He held the office until July 1952.
Candidates can check also Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Notification
Assam PSC Recruitment Post-Wise Details:
Candidates who are interested in joining Assam PSC recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner:
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts|
|1||Inspector of Factories||2 Posts|
|2||Assistant Engineer||54 Posts|
Assam PSC Educational Qualification Details:
Applicants can only apply if they had the following Educational Qualifications:
graduated in Engineering or Technology from recognized University or Institutions or Degree In Civil Engineering from recognized university
Assam PSC Vacancies Age Limit:
Candidates can only apply if they had the following Age Limit:
21 to 43 years
Assam PSC Jobs Salary:
Selected Candidates will be paid as Follows:
Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 40,000 Per Month
Assam PSC Positions Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance shown during the Prelims, Main written and personal rounds. And the final decision on the recruitment will be only taken by the Assam PSC.
How to Apply for Assam PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Visit Official Website HERE
- Check the Notification.
- If eligible, click on the application link and Download it.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Fill the application in prescribed manner and send it to the following Address on or Before the last Date ie., 6/04/2017
Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar,
For Official notification Check HERE.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.