AUCET Results 2017 – Important Dates -Exam Pattern – Eligibility – audoa.in
AUCET Results 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
AUCET Results 2017. Andhra University Regulates Andhra University Entrance Test (AUCET). Andhra University will announce Result for AUCET in 2017. The AUCET Result 2017 will help Candidates who want to get admission into courses like MSc, MA, MCom, MHRM, MJMC, MLISc, MPED, M.Ed, MTech, MSc 5 years Integrated Course. You can get AUCET Results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Andhra University Entrance Test Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of AUCET 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Andhra University. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding AUCET. We also provide AUCET Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Andhra University:
The Andhra University is one of the oldest, very highly internationally ranked and reputed University, having India’s one of the oldest and biggest Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and System Engineering, Marine Engineering and Civil Engineering Departments. Andhra University College of Engineering is one of the 3 oldest engineering colleges in India and it was given best government engineering college award in the country by Star News in 2012 and by ABP news in 2013. It is located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. It was established in 1926 and shared affiliating responsibilities with Madras University in the initial years. It is located on a campus of 171 hectares (422 acres). The university designed and implemented a Quality Management System and became the first general university in the country to get ISO 9001: 2000 Certification in 2006.
AUCET Results Bulletin:
Andhra University will conduct exams for AUCET Exam in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for AUCET Results.
AUCET Exam Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for AUCET Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
Announcement of Notification
Starting date for Submission of Online Application
Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee
Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 1000/-
Downloading of Hall Tickets
AUCET Exam dates 2017
Announcement of Results
AUCET Results Exam Pattern:
The AUCET Exam Pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture at the time of starting Preparation.
- The entrance test conducted in the Offline mode as a Paper-Pen Based Test.
- The paper consists of 100 objective type and Multiple choice questions.
- Duration is for 2 & 1/2 hours duration.
- Each question has four options out of which one is correct.
- Each correct answer will award 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple.
AUCET Exam Syllabus:
We also Provide with the AUCET Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. so that it would be helpful at the time of preparation.
|Life Sciences syllabus||1.Cell Biology
3.Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering
14.Ecology Environment and Evolution
|Physical Sciences syllabus||1.Electricity, Magnetism, and Electronics
3.Thermodynamics and Optics
4.Mechanics and Waves and Oscillations
|Mathematical Sciences syllabus||1.Linear algebra and vector calculus
2.Abstract Algebra & Real Analysis
3.Differential equations and solid geometry
|Chemical Sciences syllabus||1.Inorganic chemistry
4.Chemistry and Industry
5.Drugs, formulations, pesticides and green chemistry
|Geology syllabus||1.Paleontology, Indian Geology, and Economic Geology
2.Petrology and Structural Geology
3.Physical Geology, Crystallography, and Mineralogy
|Humanities & Social Sciences syllabus||1.Reasoning
|English||1. Literary terms, Genres, Literary Movements and Trends, Critical concepts.2. Verb, verb patterns, and structures, phrasal verbs concord, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions, Question tags, Articles, synonyms and antonyms, one-word substitutes, Note taking, confusables.3. Comprehension – unknown poem and passage, Letter writing, Idioms, and phrases.|
AUCET Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for AUCET 2017 is mentioned Below:
- The candidate/applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana only.
- The candidates who had passed their qualifying degree examination or appearing for the final year exam of the same year are eligible for examination.
- For Arts, Commerce and law courses is a pass qualifying
- Degree for M.Sc Anthropology course with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and 45% for the candidates of SC / ST.
- Maximum eligible age for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC IS 34 Years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled id 30 Years.
Procedure to check AUCET Results:
Go to the Official Site for AUCET Results section. Check for AUCET Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking AUCET Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check AUCET Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for AUCET 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.