BSNL Recruitment 2017 Notification For 2510 Junior Telecom Officer Vacancies
BSNL Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest BSNL Recruitment 2017 Notification. As we all know that BSNL has announced notification for 2510 Junior Telecom Officer Vacancies. Age Limit for these openings will be Between 18 to 30 Years. Candidates with BE/ BTech or equivalent in Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation Engg. or M.Sc (Electronics)/ M.Sc (Computer Science) and enquired to appear GATE Exam 2017 can apply for these Vacancies. As the competition is very high for Govt Jobs we request contenders to work hard in order to crack the Recruitment. It will be best for the candidate to apply before last Date ie.., 06th April 2017.
If Applicants got the govt job they can settle down because it comes with both Job security and Good Salary. This will be a nice catch for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. We also updated other important details on this page. It is also recommended for candidates to check Official Notification Before applying for the Vacancy. For other Recruitment Notification about Government Jobs in India, candidates can always check our site All India Jobs for More updated and Factful Information.
Candidates can check also AP High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
BSNL Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Post Name(s)||Junior Telecom Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||2510|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||06th April 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
|Website||All India Jobs|
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (abbreviated BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000 and took over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1 October 2000 on a going concern basis. It is the largest provider of fixed telephony and broadband services with more than 60% market share and Fifth largest mobile telephony provider in India.
However, in recent years the company’s revenues and market share have plummeted into heavy losses due to intense competition in the Indian telecommunications sector. BSNL is India’s oldest communication service provider and had a customer base of 93.29 million as of June 2015. It has footprints throughout India except for Mumbai and New Delhi, which are managed by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam (MTNL).
Candidates can check also MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification
BSNL recruitment 2017 State-Wise Details:
Candidates who are interested in joining BSNL recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner:
- Andaman & Nicobar: 13 Posts
- Assam: 166 Posts
- Bihar: 10 Posts
- Chhattisgarh: 56 Posts
- Gujarat: 260 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh: 53 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir: 84 Posts
- Jharkhand: 45 Posts
- Karnataka: 300 Posts
- Kerala: 330 Posts
- Maharashtra: 440 Posts
- Northern Telecom Region: 28 Posts
- North East – I: 91 Posts
- North East – II: 17 Posts
- Odisha: 94 Posts
- Punjab: 163 Posts
- Tamilnadu: 103 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (West): 117 Posts
- Uttranchal: 10 Posts
- West Bengal: 93 Posts
- Chennai Telecom District: 37 Posts
BSNL Educational Qualification Details:
Candidates can only apply if had following Educational BackGround/Experience:
BE/ BTech or equivalent in Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation Engg. or M.Sc (Electronics)/ M.Sc (Computer Science) and enquired to appear GATE Exam 2017.
BSNL Vacancies Age Limit:
Age Limit For The Vacancies will be as Follows:
Between 18 to 30 Years.
BSNL Jobs Salary:
Salary For The Selected Candidates will be as Follows:
Refer the Notification.
BSNL Positions Selection Procedure:
Prelims, Main Written Exams will be conducted for the Recruitment. Candidate will be selected on the performance in those Rounds conducted by BSNL.
How To Apply For BSNL Recruitment 2017:
- Visit Official Website HERE
- Check the Notification.
- If eligible, click on the application link.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Fill the application in prescribed manner on or Before the last Date ie., 06/04/2017
For Official Notification HERE
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.