CG Pre MCA Results 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 CG Pre MCA Results 2017:
- 1.1 Chhattisgarh Pre MCA Results 2017:
- 1.2 About Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board:
- 1.3 CG Pre MCA Results Bulletin:
- 1.4 CG Pre MCA Exam Important Dates:
- 1.5 CG Pre MCA Results Exam Pattern:
- 1.6 CG Pre MCAExam Syllabus:
- 1.7 Mathematics
- 1.8 CG Pre MCA Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.9 Procedure to check CG Pre MCA Results:
CG Pre MCA Results 2017. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Regulates Chhattisgarh Master of Computer Application (CG MCA). Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will announce Result for CG Pre MCA in 2017. The CG Pre MCA Result 2017 will help Candidates who want to get admission in MCA. You can get CG Pre MCA Results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Chhattisgarh Pre MCA Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of CG Pre MCA 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding CG Pre MCA. We also provide CG Pre MCA Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board:
Chhattisgarh government, higher education, technical education, manpower planning, the Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Raipur Fl-5l Notification No. / 2004/42, Raipur, dated 30 July 2005 by the medicine, Ayurveda, engineering, agricultural colleges and in Palitekniks Entrance examinations and other tests before the jurisdiction of the Board authorized deserves, organizing and arrangement thereof, and all necessary action to Chhattisgarh professional examination Board has been formed. Professional Examination Board formed the state government’s order No. F-1-51 / 2004/42 dated 07.30.2005 was made by. Another even-numbered order dated 30 July 2005 Kodiak 3 provide. The formation of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is currently of the order of publication in the Gazette to be held by the Board of Education Pikiktik And Pi.amktik Etc. exams will pass. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board medicine, Ayurveda, engineering, agricultural colleges, Paॅlitekniks entrance exam or no exam (for the jurisdiction of the Board will be authorized) to conduct shall perform all the responsibilities.
CG Pre MCA Results Bulletin:
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board will conduct exams for CG Pre MCA Exam in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for CG Pre MCA Results.
|Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Pre MCA|
CG Pre MCA Exam Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for CG Pre MCA Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|Sl. No||Events||Respective Dates|
|1.||Online application procedure will begin from||May 2017|
|2.||Last date for making payment of application fee in online mode||June 2017|
|3.||Last date for generating SBI challan for offline payment||June 2017|
|4.||Last date for making payment of application fee through SBI challan||June 2017|
|5.||Date of Entrance Test||June 2017|
|6.||Result will be declared on||—-|
CG Pre MCA Results Exam Pattern:
The CG Pre MCA Exam Pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture at the time of starting Preparation.
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Analytical Reasoning & Logical Reasoning||40|
CG Pre MCAExam Syllabus:
We also Provide with the CG Pre MCA Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. so that it would be helpful at the time of preparation.
- Algebra – Fundamental operations in Algebra Expansion, factorization, simultaneous linear quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, binomial theorem, permutations and combinations, surds,[p determinants, matrices, and application to the solution of simultaneous linear equations.
- Co-ordinate Geometry – Rectangular Cartesian co-ordinates equations of a line, midpoint, intersection etc. equations of a circle, distance formula, pair of straight lines, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola, simple geometric transformations such as translation, rotation, scaling.
- Calculus – Limit of functions, continuous functions, differentiation of functions (s), Tangents and Normal, simple example of maxima and minima, integration of function by parts by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integral application to volumes and surfaces of frustums of sphere, cone cylinder, Taylor Series.
- Differential Equations – Differential equations of first order and their solutions, linear differential equations with constant coefficients, homogenous linear differential equations.
- Vector – Position vector and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics.
- Trigonometry – Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, a solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse functions.
- Probability and Statistics – Basic concepts of probability theory. Averages Dependent and independent events, frequency distributions and measures of dispersions, Binomial Poisson, normal distributions, curve fitting, and the principle of least squares, correlation, and regressions.
- Linear programming – Formulations of simple linear programming problems, basic concepts of graphical and simplex methods.
- Computer Basics – Organization of the computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Structure of instructions in CPU, input-output devices computer memory, memory organization, back-up devices.
- Data Representation – Representation of characters, integers, and a fraction. Binary and hexadecimal representations, Binary Arithmetic: floating point representation of numbers, normalized floating point representation, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams.
- Computer Architecture – Block structure of computers, communication between processor and Input/Output devices interrupts.
- Computer Language – Assembly language and high-level language, Multiprogramming and time sharing operating systems. Computer Programming in C.
- This section will over questions to test the general awareness about business. Finance, industry, transportation, scientific, inventions, governance, healthcare and cultural dimensions etc.
CG Pre MCA Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for CG Pre MCA 2017 is mentioned Below:
- Candidates must have 3 years Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- They must obtain at least 50% marks in qualifying examination and 45% for SC/ST
- Candidates should have Mathematics as a major subject in class 12th.
- The upper age limit for candidates is 32 years as on July 1, 2017, and 3 years relaxation for SC/ST.
Procedure to check CG Pre MCA Results:
Go to the Official Site for CG Pre MCA Results section. Check for CG Pre MCA Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking CG Pre MCA Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check CG Pre MCA Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for CG Pre MCA 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.