Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment 2017 Notification For 20 Junior Associate and Senior Associate Vacancies
Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 Details About Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment 2017:
- 1.2 About Ministry of Minority Affairs:
- 1.3 Ministry of Minority Affairs recruitment 2017 Post-Wise Details:
- 1.4 Ministry of Minority Affairs Educational Qualification Details:
- 1.5 Ministry of Minority Affairs Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.6 Ministry of Minority Affairs Jobs Salary:
- 1.7 Ministry of Minority Affairs Positions Selection Procedure:
- 1.8 How To Apply For Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment 2017:
Good news for Candidates who are looking for Latest Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment 2017 Notification. As we all know that Ministry of Minority Affairs has announced notification For 20 Junior Associate and Senior Associate Vacancies. Upper Age Limit for these openings will be 65 years. Candidates with bachelor’s Degree in Statistics with proficiency in Computer or Master’s Degree in Statistics or BE/ B.Tech or LLB with knowledge in Computer applications can apply for these Vacancies. As the competition is very high for Govt Jobs we request contenders to work hard in order to crack the Recruitment. It will be best for the candidate to apply on or before the last date ie., 21st march 2017.
If Applicants got the govt job they can settle down because it comes with both Job security and Good Salary. This will be a nice catch for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. We also updated other important details on this page. It is also recommended for candidates to check Official Notification Before applying for the Vacancy. For other Recruitment Notification about Government Jobs in India, candidates can always check our site All India Jobs for More updated and Factful Information.
Candidates can check also IHBAS Recruitment 2017 Notification
Details About Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment 2017:
|Organization Name||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Post Name(s)||Junior Associate and Senior Associate|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||21st March 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
|Website||All India Jobs|
About Ministry of Minority Affairs:
The Ministry of Minority Affairs was carved out of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment and created on 29th January 2006 to ensure a more focused approach towards issues relating to the notified minority communities namely Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikhs, Parsis, and Jain. The mandate of the Ministry includes the formulation of overall policy and planning, coordination, evaluation and review of the regulatory framework and development programs for the benefit of the minority communities.
Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi has assumed the office as a Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Minority Affairs on Wednesday, July 13, 2016, in New Delhi. Shri Ameising Luikham is the Secretary of the Ministry. The Secretary is assisted by Four Joint Secretaries and a Joint Secretary & Financial Adviser (additional charge). The Ministry has a sanctioned strength of 98 Officers/Staff.
Candidates can check also APGENCO Recruitment 2017 Notification
Ministry of Minority Affairs recruitment 2017 Post-Wise Details:
Candidates who are interested in joining Ministry of Minority Affairs recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner:
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts|
|1||Senior Associates||7 Posts|
|2||Junior Associate||13 Posts|
Ministry of Minority Affairs Educational Qualification Details:
Candidates can only apply if had following Educational BackGround/Experience:
bachelor’s Degree in Statistics with proficiency in Computer or Master’s Degree in Statistics or BE/ B.Tech or LLB with knowledge in Computer applications.
Ministry of Minority Affairs Vacancies Age Limit:
Age Limit For The Vacancies will be as Follows:
Upper Age Limit is 65 Years.
Ministry of Minority Affairs Jobs Salary:
Salary For The Selected Candidates will be as Follows:
Rs. 20,000 to Rs.50,000 Per Month.
Ministry of Minority Affairs Positions Selection Procedure:
Prelims, Main Written Exams will be conducted for the Recruitment. Candidate will be selected on the performance in those Rounds conducted by Ministry of Minority Affairs.
How To Apply For Ministry of Minority Affairs Recruitment 2017:
- Visit Official Website HERE
- Check the Notification.
- If eligible, click on the application link.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Fill the application in prescribed manner to the following address on or before the last date ie.., 21st march 2017.
The Director (Admin)
Ministry of Minority affairs
11th floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan
New Delhi – 110 003
For Official Notification and Application Form Check HERE
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.