MP PFT Results 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
MP PFT Results 2017. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) regulates MP Pre Fisheries Test(MP PFT). Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will announce the Result for Madhya Pradesh Pre Fisheries Test (MP PFT) in 2017. The MP PFT Result 2017 will help Candidate who wants to take admissions in Fisheries Programme in various Collages or Institutions across MP. The Candidates who had given MP PFT exam are waiting for MP PFT Results you can get results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Madhya Pradesh PFT Results 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of MP PFT 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding MP PFT we also provide MP PFT Result. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), popularly known as Vyapam is a professional examination board of Madhya Pradesh, India. It conducts various tests for admission to professional courses and streams. It is the largest examination conducting a body of Madhya Pradesh and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Govt. The Government has reconstituted the Board of Directors for taking decisions on policy and organizational matters through Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Act. 2007. It was in the national news for the Vyapam scam, which was a massive admission and recruitment scam involving politicians, senior officials, and businessmen. After the scam was unearthed, 2000 people were arrested, including the state’s former education minister Laxmikant Sharma and MPPEB’s exam controller Pankaj Trivedi.
Vyapam scam was a massive admission and recruitment scam involving politicians, senior officials, and businessmen. Indore Bench of Madhya Pradesh High Court served notices to Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) and Medical Council of India (MCI) following a public interest litigation (PIL) filed by parents of some students after reports that more than 300 ineligible candidates managed to get into the merit list. Complaints of irregularities and crooked deals in pre-medical test (PMT) were surfacing since 2009 but in the year 2013, a major scam was unearthed involving several officials and politicians from the state ruling party. The kingpin of the impersonation racket Dr. Jagdish Sagar was arrested and subsequently, several other influential people were arrested including ex-Education Minister Laxmikant Sharma, MPPEB’s exam controller Pankaj Trivedi, MPPEB’s system analysts Nitin Mahendra and Ajay Sen and state PMT’s examination in-charge C. K. Mishra. The credit to expose the scam goes to Indore-based medical practitioner Dr. Anand Rai.
MP PFT Result Bulletin:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will conduct exams for MP Pre Fisheries Test(MP PFT) in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for HP PFT.
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Exam Name||MP Pre Fisheries Test(MP PFT)|
|Exam Date||available soon|
|Results||not yet available|
MP PFT Exam Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for MP PFT Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|The online application starts from||April 2017|
|The last date to fill the application form||May 2017|
|Admit card will be provided||June 2017|
|Entrance examination will be conducted||June 2017|
MP PFT Pattern:
The MP PFT pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture at the time of starting Preparation.
|1||Paper I||Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics||100|
- The paper comprise 200 multiple choice questions of 200 marks
- Each right answer will carry one mark.
- There will be no negative marking in this exam.
- Duration of exam will be three hours
- The questions are divided into four sections namely botany, zoology, physics, chemistry and each section will consist of 50 questions.
- The paper will conduct in Hindi and English language.
MP PFT Syllabus:
We also Provide with the MP PFT Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. so that it would be helpful at the time Of preparation.
MP Vyapam Sub Inspector Syllabus for Mathematics
- Real Analysis.
- Complex Analysis.
- Measure Theory and Functional Analysis.
- Differential Equations.
- Mechanics and Numerical Methods.
- Probability and Mathematical Statistics.
- Differential Geometry and Graph Theory.
- Mathematical Programming and Fluid Dynamics
Madhya Pradesh Police Syllabus for Physics
- Mathematical Methods.
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
- Quantum Theory and its Applications.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Experimental Physics.
MP Vyapam Syllabus for Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Analytical techniques.
- Structure and Bonding.
- Acids and Bases.
- Redox Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemistry of Transition Elements.
- Inorganic reaction mechanism.
- Bio-inorganic Chemistry.
- Organic synthesis.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
MP Vyapam Syllabus for English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
MP Vyapam Syllabus for Hindi
- अलंकार, रस.
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव.
- अनेकार्थी शब्द.
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे.
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण.
- वाक्यसंशोधन- लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से संबंधित.
MP PFT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for MP PFT initially must know the following criteria and make sure that it will me met.
- Interested candidates should have qualified 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- should be an Indian Citizen and have domicile of Madhya Pradesh.
- The age of candidate should not be less than 17 years and not upper than 28 years while applying
Procedure to check MP PFT Results:
Go to the Official Site for MP PFT Results section. Check for MP PFT Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking MP PFT Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references
Steps to check MP PFT Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for MP PFT Results 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.