AP EAMCET Result 2017 (Engineering & Medical) – Rank Card Download
AP EAMCET Results 2017:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AP EAMCET Results 2017:
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Result 2017:
- 1.2 About Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada:
- 1.3 APOSS EAMCET Results Bulletin:
- 1.4 AP EAMCET Important Dates:
- 1.5 AP EAMCET Exam Pattern:
- 1.6 AP EAMCET Exam Syllabus:
- 1.7 AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.8 Procedure to check AP EAMCET Results:
AP EAMCET Scores are out now. Candidates who had attended the AP EAMCET Exam can now check the results that are released by the AP Education Board. Candidates can check their results on the Official site. For more information check this post completely. We have given the complete details regarding the AP EAMCET Results 2017. After intermediate Examination, Ap Education Board has conducted the Eamcet for the candidates who want to do the graduation courses in Engineering and Medicine Field. Information kept on this page is only for the reference purposes. Visit Official site www.sche.ap.gov.in for more information and data.
AP EAMCET Result 2017. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada regulates Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2017. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada will announce the Result of AP EAMCET Result in 2017. The AP EAMCET Result 2017 will help candidates for getting admission into various Engineering and Medical colleges across Andhra Pradesh. You can get AP EAMCET Results in a convenient manner at our website. We will update you with all latest Updates.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Result 2017:
All the candidates have to provide their application number, roll number, date of birth to view their result of AP EAMCET 2017. The Candidates can get their result from the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada. Our site govtjobs.allindiajobs.in will also help with all the related information regarding AP EAMCET we also provide AP EAMCET. It would be a great helpful at the time of exams. The candidates can plan according to the result. Our site will help you with easy guidance.
About Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) is the second biggest Technological University in the Country, having about 273 Affiliated Colleges offering Engineering/Pharmacy/ Management courses. Having bifurcated from the erstwhile Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University during the year 2008, JNTUK transformed into world class Technological University. This University is providing quality education and the Campus has produced Highly Professional and Competitive Engineers. Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has entrusted the task of conducting the prestigious Entrance Examination of the State “APEAMCET-2017” to JNTUK for the first time after the reorganization of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
The APSCHE has instilled confidence and faith in JNTUK for the smooth conduct of the APEAMCET-2017 in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)-2017 is being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This Examination is the pre-requisite for admission into various professional courses offered in the University/Private Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Within the short span of the formation of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK), the University has conducted the ECET (Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders) for the consecutive three years successfully for the undivided Andhra Pradesh State, with no efforts left each year in terms of raising the quality. The innovative examination pattern of the University (JNTUK).
Candidates can also check: JEE Mains Results 2017
APOSS EAMCET Results Bulletin:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada will conduct exams for EAMCET in 2017. Here you can check for all the information which is useful for candidates who are in search for EAMCET.
|Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada|
AP EAMCET Important Dates:
Candidates Intend for AP EAMCET Exam must keep in mind the following dates in mind so that they could plan accordingly.
|Notification release||9th February 2017|
|Online application form starts||9th February 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application without late fee||17th March 2017|
|Last date for form submission with the last fee of Rs. 500||26th March 2017|
|Application form correction period||28th March 2017 to 3rd April 2017|
|The last date to submit the application with Rs.1000 late fee||10th April 2017|
|The last date to submit the application with Rs.5000 late fee||17th April 2017|
|Admit card release||19th April 2017|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs.10,000 late fee||22nd April 2017|
|AP EAMCET Exam Date (Engineering)||24th – 27th April 2017 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)|
|AP EAMCET Exam Date (Agriculture)||28th April 2017 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)|
|AP EAMCET Exam Date (Both Streams)||24th – 28th April 2017 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Answer Key||29th April 2017|
|Last to receive objection on answer key||2nd May 2017|
|Declaration of Ranks along with +2 weightage||6th May 2017|
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern:
The AP EAMCET Exam Pattern helps in having an easy glance at the exam model and helps in getting a clear picture at the time of starting Preparation.
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions|
- It is conducted for Engineering course.
- The question paper will consist of total 160 questions.
- The question paper will be asked in English & Telugu language only.
- Objective Type Questions. Four alternative options will be given for each question, candidates have to choose the right one.
- The question paper contains questions from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- The examination of AP EAMCET 2017 will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based).
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hours i.e(10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
- One mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- There will be no provision of negative marking for this exam.
Candidates can also check: APSET Results 2017
AP EAMCET Exam Syllabus:
We also Provide with the AP EAMCET Exam Syllabus along with the Exam pattern. so that it would be helpful at the time of preparation.
AP EAMCET Mathematics
- Mathematical Induction.
- Complex Numbers.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Theory of Equations.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Partial fractions.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Properties of Triangles.
- The Addition of Vectors.
- The Product of Vectors.
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- Transformation of Axes.
- The Straight Line.
- A pair of Straight Lines.
- The system of circles.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Definite Integrals.
- Differential equations.
AP EAMCET Physics
- Physical world.
- Units and measurements.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Laws of motion.
- Work, Energy, and power.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Wave optics.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Current electricity.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and matter.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems.
AP EAMCET Chemistry
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its compounds.
- The s – block elements.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Environmental chemistry.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Solid state.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
AP EAMCET BOTANY
- Diversity in the living world.
- Structural organization in plants- morphology.
- Reproduction in plants.
- Plant systematics.
- Cell structure and function.
- The Internal organization of plants.
- Plant ecology.
- Plant physiology.
- Molecular biology.
- Plants, microbes and human welfare.
AP EAMCET ZOOLOGY
- Structural organization in animals.
- Animal diversity-i: invertebrate phyla.
- Animal diversity-ii: phylum: Chordata.
- Locomotion & reproduction in protozoa.
- Biology & human welfare.
- Type study of Periplaneta Americana.
- Ecology & environment.
- Human anatomy and physiology-i.
- Human anatomy and physiology ii.
- The Human anatomy and physiology-iii.
- Human anatomy and physiology-iv.
- Human reproduction.
- Organic evolution.
- Applied biology.
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET Exam 2017 is mentioned Below:
- Candidates must have passed or appeared in the final year of the 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.
- Candidates who have completed or appearing in Diploma in Engineering courses can also apply.
- For Pharm-D course, students should have passed or appeared in the final year of 12th or equivalent class from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects as optional.
- Diploma in Pharmacy candidates can also apply for Pharm-D course.
- Students must obtain 45% marks for general candidates and 40% marks for reserved category in the core subjects.
- For engineering and pharmacy courses, students must have completed 16 years age as or on 31st December of the year of admission.
- No upper age limitation for these courses.
Procedure to check AP EAMCET Results:
Go to the Official Site for AP EAMCET Results section. Check for AP EAMCET Results 2017. Enter the details which were asked at the time of checking AP EAMCET Results. Submit by clicking on submit button. Your results appear on the screen. Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Steps to check AP EAMCET Results in 2017:
- Go to the Official Site given above.
- Check for AP EAMCET 2017.
- Enter the details which are asked at the time of checking the results.
- Submit the entered information by giving a click on submit button and proceed.
- Your results are on your screen.
- Get a print out if you want or simply take the screenshot for further references.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.