CTSA Delhi Recruitment 2017 Notification For 67 Teaching Vacancies
CTSA Delhi Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 CTSA Delhi Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.1 CTSA Delhi Recruitment 2017 Details OverView
- 1.2 CTSA Delhi Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification/WorkExperience
- 1.3 CTSA Delhi Openings Age Limit
- 1.4 CTSA Delhi Vacancies Pay Scale
- 1.5 CTSA Delhi Teaching posts Selection Procedure
- 1.6 Steps to apply for the CTSA Delhi Recruitment 2017 Notification
Central Tibetan Schools Administration (CTSA) has released a recruitment notification. This notification is all about 67 Principal, Post Graduate Teacher, Head Master (Primary School), Trained Graduate Teacher, Physical Education Teacher, Librarian, Computer Teacher, Drawing Teacher, Primary Teacher (General), Music and Dance, Cultural and Spiritual Teacher Vacancies. Candidates who are interested in applying for these openings can check the details before applying for the Recruitment. We have also attached the links of the CTSA Delhi Recruitment Notification and Online application Form down in this post. Candidates who are willing to apply and check the data can download them directly from this page. The last date to apply for the Recruitment is 21 days from the date of the advertisement released ie.., 9th June 2017.
You can also Check: CTSA Delhi Teaching Recruitment Exam pattern and Syllabus
Age Limit for these openings will different from post to post. But the overall minimum and maximum age are between 30 to 45 years. While the candidates should have the Master Degree from recognized university in one of the subjects taught in CTSA schools with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized University or Master Degree or equivalent from a recognized University in the subject Chemistry/Geography/Economics/English with 50 % marks and with adequate experience as the Educational Qualification and Work Experience. And the CTSA will conduct the selection process. Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs.9,300 to Rs.39,100 Per Month and it may differ from post to post.
CTSA Delhi Recruitment 2017 Details OverView
|Organization Name||Central Tibetan Schools Administration (CTSA)|
|Post Name(s)||Principal, Post Graduate Teacher, Head Master (Primary School), Trained Graduate Teacher, Physical Education Teacher and other Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||68|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||9th June 2017|
|Start Date||16th May 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
As the competition is high for the Government Jobs in India candidates need to prepare well for the examination. To get selected in the CTSA Openings 2017 we request the candidates to prepare well in order to crack the examination. Contenders can also find the Previous Papers, Syllabus along with the exam pattern which will be very useful for the exam preparation. Aspirants can always check our site for more material. Information provided on this page is only for the reference purposes. For more detailed information check this article completely. Age limit for the Openings will be according to the norms of the organization. We are also updating other information like Age Relaxation along with salary, Selection procedure and steps to apply for the recruitment.
CTSA Delhi Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification/WorkExperience
Following qualifications contenders should have if they want their application to be considered:
candidates should have the Master Degree from recognized university in one of the subjects taught in CTSA schools with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized University or Master Degree or equivalent from a recognized University in the subject Chemistry/Geography/Economics/English with 50 % marks and with adequate experience as the Educational Qualification and Work Experience.
CTSA Delhi Openings Age Limit
Minimum Age: 30 years
Maximum Age: 45 years
For post wise Age Limit check the Official Recruitment Notification which we have attached down in this article.
CTSA Delhi Vacancies Pay Scale
Selected candidates will get the salary between:
Rs.9,300 to Rs.39,100 Per Month
CTSA Delhi Teaching posts Selection Procedure
Aspirants will be selected for the given positions based on the performance shown in Written test, Trade Test, Personal Interview. The final decision will be made by the CTSA on selecting the candidates. And there won’t be any changes in that.
Steps to apply for the CTSA Delhi Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Visit the official site of the Central Tibetan Schools Administration (CTSA) HERE
- Check for the Recruitment Notification or download it directly from the link on this page.
- If eligible download online application form.
- fill all the requirements.
- Recheck the application form.
- Send all the Hard copies of the documents and filled application form to the following address
The Director, Central Tibetan Schools Administration, ESS plaza, Community center, Sector – 03, Rohini, Delhi – 110085
Hope the information is useful for all the contenders. Please inform us if any of the provided links are not working. Candidates can comment below if they are having doubts regarding the information provided on this page. Visit our site regularly to get freejobalert on latest employment news.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- UP Metro Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 | Apply 183 LMRCL Assistant Manager & Other Jobs
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 1141 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- GSERC Recruitment 2019 | 557 Assistant Teacher/ Shikshan Sahayak Posts | Apply Online @gserc.in
- SHS Bihar Recruitment 2019 | Apply 121 Social Worker, Psychologist & Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.