DTCP AP Recruitment 2017 Notification For 252 Diploma Apprentices Vacancies
DTCP AP Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 DTCP AP Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.1 DTCP AP Recruitment Details 2017
- 1.2 DTCP AP Recruitment 2017 Area-Wise Vacancies
- 1.3 Directorate of Town and Country Planning Recruitment Educational Qualification Details
- 1.4 DTCP Age Limit 2017
- 1.5 DTCP Diploma Apprentices Jobs 2017 Salary:
- 1.6 DTCP Openings Selection Procedure:
- 1.7 How To Apply For DTCP Recruitment 2017:
Job hunters who are looking for the Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh state can use this chance. DTCP is known as the Directorate of Town and Country Planning. DTCP is conducting the recruitment for all the eligible candidates for 252 Diploma Apprentices Vacancies. Contenders who are interested in doing these jobs can apply for the DTCP AP Recruitment 2017 on or before 18th may 2017. As the competition for the government jobs has increased immensely we insist the candidates apply as early as possible. Age Limit for these Diploma Apprentices Vacancies should be according to the norms of the organization and for more details regarding the Age Limit and Age Relaxation candidates can refer the official recruitment notification.
Contenders who are showing interest in apply for these DTCP AP Diploma Apprentices Openings 2017 should have SSC or its equivalent and must have the Diploma in civil engineering or LLA awarded by the A.P. For more details regarding the Educational Qualification candidates can check the Recruitment notification of the DTCP. This department mainly functions to look after the planning and development in rural and urban areas. This will be achieved through the master plans using the land plans. These plans were prepared by the Department. This organization will approve the layouts and plans. Directorate of Town and Country Planning is an important department of the Andhra Pradesh state as it is a newborn state.
DTCP AP Recruitment Details 2017
|Organization Name||Directorate of Town and Country Planning|
|Post Name(s)||Diploma Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||252|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Last Date||18th June 2017|
|Start Date||4th May 2017|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
|Website||All India Jobs|
DTCP is a good opportunity for all the Job searchers in Andhra Pradesh State. For complete details related to the DTCP AP Jobs 2017 candidates are requested to check this post completely. To reduce the search burden for the candidates we have also updated all the necessary information for the sake of the aspirants who are searching for the Diploma Apprentices Vacancies. We insist the candidates apply for these openings only if they are eligible. DTCP will not accept the applications from the candidates who are matching the given credentials as per Notification. Candidates have not to worry if they are apt for these positions as there many Government Jobs in India for the coming years 2017 and 2018.
DTCP AP Recruitment 2017 Area-Wise Vacancies
Below we are providing a table that will provide all the information regarding the DTCP AP Recruitment Area-Wise Details.
|S.No||Name of the Zone||No.Of Posts|
|1||Zone-I (Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam Dist)||27 Posts|
|2||Zone-II (East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna Dist)||58 Posts|
|3||Zone-III (Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore Dist)||77 Posts|
|4||Zone-IV (Ananthapur, Chittoor, Kurnool, YSR Kadapa Dist)||90 Posts|
Directorate of Town and Country Planning Recruitment Educational Qualification Details
Candidates can only apply if had following Educational BackGround/Experience:
SSC or its equivalent and also should have the Diploma in Civil Engineering or Licentiate in Architecture Assistantship awarded by the A.P. Applicants should have acquired/completed the mentioned qualifications during the year 2015 or next years are only eligible.
DTCP Age Limit 2017
Age Limit For The Vacancies will be as Follows:
Refer DTCP Recruitment 2017 Notification to know more details about Age Limit and Age Relaxation.
DTCP Diploma Apprentices Jobs 2017 Salary:
Salary For The Selected Candidates will be as Follows:
Candidates will get a stipend of Rs.9640/- Per Month/
DTCP Openings Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected according to their performance shown during the Skill Test and Personal Interviews conducted by the Directorate of Town and Country Planning.
How To Apply For DTCP Recruitment 2017:
- Visit official Site of Directorate of Town and Country Planning AP HERE
- Go to Career page and Check for the Official Notification
- Open the application link and download it.
- Pay Application Fee (Check the Notification Clearly).
- Fill the application.
- Download and save the application for the further process.
Hope the information about the DTCP AP Recruitment 2017 is useful and sufficient for all the contenders who are planning to apply for the Vacancies. Contenders can also check other Central Government Jobs in India for the year 2017-18. Candidates can comment below if they are having any doubts related to the information given on this page. And we kindly request contenders to inform us if any of the provided links are working. We will try to fix them as soon as possible. Candidates can also download the Admit Cards, Answer keys, Cutoff Marks, and Results from our site.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.